Eric Trump says he won't be indicted because "guess what, we've always lived amazingly clean lives"

Originally published at: Eric Trump says he won't be indicted because "guess what, we've always lived amazingly clean lives" | Boing Boing

9 Likes

Eric is displaying the traditional Trump truthfulness and keen grasp of facts.

52 Likes

C’mon, karma and irony; work together, please…

58 Likes

This line of theirs that trump Xtra senior started about “Political Opponent” is just so f’ng stupid.

Hey! Look over there! There’s no crime!

19 Likes

200w-1

13 Likes

I do enjoy seeing him melt down. It’ll be more fun still if daddy starts getting some more heat. Wait…someone had a rather infamous outburst that applies here…

tenor (7)

25 Likes

Do enemas protect against legal problems? It’s just when Eric Trump says “amazingly clean lives” I get a “The Road to Wellville” vibe.

24 Likes

This is what Eric’s brain was going through when he made that word salad bar

20 Likes

His feet, just like Daddy’s, are planted firmly in reality*.

(*of some weird, twisted, alternate Earth.)

13 Likes

Hope he gets the chance to explain that to the judge.

18 Likes

Amazingly has a few definitions, including misleadingly.

8 Likes

I was just thinking they hire a lot of immigrant housekeepers. Heard Trump was a germophobe so it makes sense.

15 Likes

Still true even though Eric Trump isn’t an elf, he’s a DS9 changeling who was cast out by them because even they have standards.

24 Likes

They have other worries, like the money flow in and around Trump Co suddenly freezing solid.

38 Likes

Analysis from the stupidest Trump kid? Give him a banana to figure out how to peel while the grown ups talk.

9 Likes

Of course, if you remove all the shit from Eric (or Don Jr., or Ivanka, or the Orange One himself), you’re left with nothing.

10 Likes

Too many Erics in that interview.

9 Likes

“I’m not doing, you know, drugs in in in shady hotels.”

Wait…so he LEAVES his dad’s hotels to do his drugs?

11 Likes

19 Likes

I’m certain he’s clean as a whistle!

4 Likes