Eric Trump complains that New York is wasting time prosecuting his dad instead of arresting Tylenol thieves

Originally published at: Eric Trump complains that New York is wasting time prosecuting his dad instead of arresting Tylenol thieves | Boing Boing

8 Likes

You know it’s bad when Trump the Least is the one out front leading the defense. Ivanka’s already checked out. Don Jr? We shall see.

14 Likes

I can’t be the only one who’s seeing a guy who is clearly blasted out of his gourd on cocaine and alcohol here, right?

18 Likes

“First solve every other problem.”

14 Likes

No One Cares Americanhousewife GIF by ABC Network

22 Likes

I see he’s grown a beard as part of his continual effort to out-dimwit his cokehead brother.

4 Likes

I’m surprised that he pronounces MAGA as “mogga”. I always the pronunciation was supposed to be MAG-a, like maggot.

7 Likes

Probably either drowning his sorrows in cocaine and hunting homeless veterans or secretly elated about being the heir to his father’s numerous unpaid debts.

2 Likes

I really wish we lived in a world where dumb-asses like Eric Trump would allow themselves to go on shows where the host would give them difficult questions and expose how clueless they really are.

Although, giving Eric Trump easy questions still exposes how clueless he really is, so maybe it doesn’t matter.

10 Likes

Eric? Little Donald?
Start wrapping up your stuff.
…You’re next…

4 Likes

If you asked what he was on, his only fair reply would be “yes”.

5 Likes

If they ever remake Ideocracy - I have some casting suggestions.

11 Likes

Well, you can’t steal it. To buy it you’d have to talk to one of the commoners with the keys. Sounds like they solved the problem, actually.

14 Likes

Just how much Tylenol does Eric buy such that this was a major inconvenience to him?

Someone who cares should probably warn him about taking too much.

11 Likes

One tiny sliver of my job involves doing a slightly menial but specialized task for very wealthy people. Considering that, I cannot imagine ol’ Eric popping down to the CVS for anything. If you’re gonna lie, at least make it vaguely believable?

18 Likes

sorry junior – did you say something about trump NOT needing to pander to donors? you were rushing those words and i can’t bear to watch it again

1 Like

Someone who cares? About him? Thanks, now he’s almost certain to die of liver toxicity.

I hope you’re pleased with yourself.

ETA: From your upvote, it appears you are.

7 Likes

I’m open to a small bet on whether Eric has actually been in a pharmacy or grocery store.

1 Like

Of course he’s been in a pharmacy… oh, wait, you meant LEGAL pharmaceuticals. That’s very different. Never mind.

1 Like

Eric doesn’t buy Tylenol. He buys Percocet and uses cold water extraction to get the acetaminophen out, and tosses the rest.

1 Like