Watch: Mary Trump laughs hard when asked about Ivanka and Don Jr's future careers: "It's over."

Originally published at: Watch: Mary Trump laughs hard when asked about Ivanka and Don Jr's future careers: "It's over." | Boing Boing

11 Likes

“If there’s any justice”…

42 Likes

My prediction:

31 Likes

Fraid not. When it comes to those two, it’s always… just ice.

17 Likes

There’s a joke in here somewhere about the kind of person who requests a free water cup and then fills it with another beverage at the soda fountain.

27 Likes

This is all just goose sauce for the wealthy.

3 Likes

And boy won’t we be surprised when they try it, and it works, anyway

10 Likes

And nothing of value was lost.

8 Likes

Trump voters of the future, “The family managed to grift over $600,000,000 in only four years!? That’s the kind of smarts that’ll make America Great Again!”

10 Likes

Unfortunately I can totally see Junior becoming a cult-leader-demagogue.

Never underestimate the gullibility of the American public.

If they can believe in Qanon they can believe anything.

14 Likes

He strikes me more of a cult follower than leader. Something like 3rd or 4th in command.

4 Likes

Ms. Ivanka will still try to primary Marco Rubio and, as assuredly as the sun still rises in the East, the good people of Florida will happily vote for the second-rate Barbie clone of Mar-A-Lago in large enough numbers to give us all pause.

6 Likes

They’re sociopaths, the lot of them. If they think they can get away with something that benefits them they will do it. No matter how small or how big, no matter the costs to other people.

9 Likes

Mary seems much more at ease here than she was when she hit all the news/talk shows last year when her book was released. She was quite obviously (and quite understandably) nervous-seeming back then, but here in this video, she’s laid back, hanging out, just chatting. Good for her.

10 Likes

A RICH person who does that shit…

6 Likes

We all were/are, Rob… we all were/are

5 Likes

“The insurrection was a bridge too far.”

Unfortunately not, as far as the Republicans are concerned. All the illegal financial shit they were pulling seems more likely to have an impact, and hopefully does bite them on the ass, though.

6 Likes

I’d like to believe her, but she’s too optimistic. The way the right is now, they can find appointments galore I’d bet, and failing that? On both sides of the Atlantic there’s a thriving fachosphere, with a very strong attraction for types like those.
With this in mind, I’m afraid they won’t lack for jobs in the future, having already proved their “character”.

4 Likes

I wish I could share in her optimistic certainty.

1 Like

There’s a line about that on a licence plate in the Joni Mitchell song Sex Kills.