Aw crap volume two

Thank for that. As you see, I have fences to mend :). And I really want to limit the collateral damage that was caused. That’s why I took to a semi anonymous forum to vent and talk. Everyone here has been (honestly) rock stars.

2 Likes

Then get someone to check that reference by pretending to be a prospective employer. My last boss had given me a decent reference, but when it was used, he was phoning my job-offers and giving them another story.

2 Likes

Ha, do you realize how super illegal that is? Especially in California? (The aggressive, fake non-references)

1 Like

Proving it is another matter, though. Just saying, CYA man. If there’s any doubt, don’t trust them.
Perhaps it should be added that I am literally the worst person in the world to take career advice from.
Hang in there, anyway.

2 Likes

I only have seven hours and twenty minutes left to complain without being called out as a whiner.

I just hate when 13 year old friendships go down the toilet and become compartmentalized pieces of gossa.

And go to the used book store or free/cheap museum or go for a walk. Get out f the house, together. Also make out on the couch while watching a movie. It sound like you have a lovely gal. Spend time with her.

Also that was nutrigena (sp) body oil. It’s 341 am and I’m stoned and on my kindle and my roommate is snoring lol

5 Likes

Oh man, I am in Oregon. Legalization is a few months away. But I have to behave due to… Well, you know. (Alcohol sucks, weed is fine)

1 Like

It’s also ok to mourn the loss of friendships, especially close ones. It can be just as heartbreaking as any breakup.

3 Likes

It is always, and I mean always out of court. My lawyer friends have been jumping out of the woodwork. (I can’t go there, for reasons)

1 Like

Synthetics urine is cheap and they can’t pat you down or watch you pee. Unless they hair test. Just fyi lol

I have a magnificent mane, that my kitty keeps clean. I am waiting for federal legalization. It is coming.

(BTW, isn’t cdb amazing?!)

1 Like

The dark work involves conductive wires and/or water. Although your work does require conductivity, those wired are generally neither exposed nor attached to nipples or testicles, so I think you’re okay.

When the contract notes that your family will have to believe you are dead, that’s where I’d draw the line.

We must be using a different system, because my meter reads 37 months ±17 days

After that, totes whinersville.

Never underestimate the value of actually saying the words “thank you”.

Do even more stuff around the house, especially the stuff she hates to do. I was once in a relationship with someone who actually enjoyed ironing and polishing shoes (former Marine, if it wasn’t obvious). I’ll do EVERYTHING ELSE if I don’t have to do those two things!

Is there something that she would like to do but never takes the time to do? Offer to help her in whatever way possible to make that a reality ASAP. It literally might be just that you’re encouraging her to take the time, that she finally does it.

Basically, show her that even though your head is in a maelstrom, you’re still thinking about her, too.

2 Likes

bitch, female dog

Gossa, Germany

Grid Open Source Software Alliance

Oooohhhhh…now I understand!

1 Like

After praying at the alter of the mighty porcelein throne this morning while the BBC was in the background, my wife said “well, it must be because Firage was on the radio”.

I love that woman so damn much.

3 Likes