Awkward: A bunch of shy dogs got together at the park in amusing video

Originally published at: Awkward: A bunch of shy dogs got together at the park in amusing video | Boing Boing

12 Likes

I feel seen.

13 Likes

When your people make you do everything against your inner call of nature. :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

Holy shit, the like count inflation on TikTok is wild. My likes just seem to spend better on the bbs.

8 Likes

We had one dog who would just sit as soon any other dog tried to sniff her butt.

3 Likes

100% what i’m like meeting new people. Granted once i find something in common i never shut up but it can take some effort to chat someone up.

7 Likes

I have two dogs. Neither is an introvert. One seems to believe that every other living creature exists to be his playmate. The other…hoo boy. I’m not sure how he would react in this situation, and that’s the problem with him. He’s either going to run, hide, or attack. He might do all 3 at the same time. I wish I could fix whatever is wrong with him, but training and medication have both failed. He’s super loving and affectionate with us and the other dog, because we’ve had them both since they were puppies, but we can’t let him around other people or animals.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.