Awkward: Trump stopped Fauci from answering hydroxychloroquine question at COVID-19 briefing

43 Likes

Dispiriting to be continually subjected to the dogged psychopathy of Trump. Obama gave rise to DT and now is our punishment.

29 Likes

touché partner

3 Likes

13 Likes

Ahem. I hate to break this to you, considering your first comment. Your gif is too small.

4 Likes

Can you tell me where there’s a democracy in which I can participate, because I’m not seeing anything like one in the U.S.

6 Likes
16 Likes

@Papasan Don’t be ashamed of your small gif, resize it with EZGif!

12 Likes

I’ll just leave this here.

10 Likes

According to the text, the patient received a dose much higher than that used in other studies.p

15 Likes

tRump Co. is changing the San Andreas Fault to Obama’s Fault, somebody on the internet told me so it’s true.

Vote Blue No Matter Who!

5 Likes

Trump is directly and openly and blatantly silencing the chief medical professional in the country on live TV.

I consider this an attack on the American people by a malicious actor, he needs to be removed from office immediately.

Every time for the rest of my life any conservative tells me it wasnt so bad, I will never stop reminding them of all of this.

This man is an inhuman monster.

17 Likes

He’d never call out the half-elves in such a manner…why insult the lion’s share of your actors? Stick with putting it to the 1% [bloody high elves, think they’re so special].

4 Likes

Rudy is in on this too, somehow. You know when the two of them get together on something, it’s shady.

Also, CNN nailed it:

27 Likes

The stupid it burns kills.

10 Likes

Sorry, if this is a stupid question … or the answer is obvious …

What is the point of Trump pushing hydroxychloroquine? Why make the claim it cures Corona?

3 Likes

I think it all goes back to the stock market. He wants to buoy the markets and prevent panic so he has to sell a narrative that the end is in immediate sight. So he has to latch onto anything that might seem like it can turn this whole pandemic into a minor event any day now.

10 Likes

Trump wants a quick and neat solution to make this whole thing go away. So he’s fixated on chloroquine as a miracle drug that’s going to fix everything.

10 Likes

I’ll take “Orange Shitgibbon has shares in the company that makes which drug?” for $500, please.

11 Likes