Babies are born 'in the 9th month. It is wrong. It has to change,' says Donald Trump

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/01/19/babies-are-born-in-the-9th-m.html

3 Likes

Say “No!” to September!

41 Likes

The stupid; I wish it would burn him.

That said, typical human gestation is 40 weeks, or 10 months.

37 Likes

…as any woman who’s been pregnant for the first time is aghast to realize… :smiley:

24 Likes

From the article:

Donald Trump doesn’t understand women and abortion, at all

Yes, but now we know he knows how to pay for the first. I’m betting he’s paid for the second, as well.

15 Likes

His misogyny extends to Virgos?

7 Likes

I’m glad somebody does, 'cos it was complete gibberish to me.

14 Likes

snip_20180119134523

Little guy on the right appears to be an astute judge of character.

23 Likes

If you think that’s terrible, just wait until Steve Doocy agrees with him tomorrow morning on Fox And Friends about babies not being in there long enough.

11 Likes

“Right now in a number of states the laws allow a baby to be born from his or her mother’s womb in the 9th month. It is wrong. It has to change.”

41 Likes

The depth of ignorance of this embarrassment contains no lower boundary.

23 Likes

40 weeks does NOT equal 10 months. (unless all 10 months are non-leap year Februaries)

It’s 9 months and 1 week.

16 Likes

I can smell tRump’s breath all the way over here on the West Coast.

4 Likes

I think that degree of nitpickiness is only earned by waddling around with a huge, non-yielding weight attached to the front of your body for … well, ever, seems. :smiley:

17 Likes

AKA, Satanic September Spawn, which, btw, is a great band name…especially if it’s a polka death metal band.

19 Likes

Coming Soon: Overwhelming support from evangelicals for Trump’s demand that babies no longer be born.

Not much later: Now they’re OK with sodomy.

6 Likes

Yes, not all months consist of 4 even weeks (or 28 days) every single year.

Nitpick all you like; I was pregnant for 41 weeks, it sure felt like 10 months and 45 is still an embarrassing idiot.

Don’t be silly; he’s a man, so of course he knows better than me about being pregnant, and he needs everyone else to know it.

29 Likes

Maybe we should check to see if there’s some kind of prophesy regarding the likelihood of Trump being deposed by a person born of woman.

15 Likes

67c6cbf85c0b93c79aca2aa7f59c2468

36 Likes

Can’t wait to see who gets cast in that role in real life. Maxine Waters? Tammy Duckworth? Elizabeth Warren? Oprah?

8 Likes