Babies are born 'in the 9th month. It is wrong. It has to change,' says Donald Trump

Though first pregnancies tend to be born a little earlier.

2 Likes

Trump spoke prematurely.

17 Likes

Her name is Gillibrand. Kirsten Gillibrand.

2 Likes

52 Likes

Ack. Silly me! And here I was, citing, erm, … anecdotal evidence. Foolish woman, me.

14 Likes

Come now, must we turn this into man bashing?? I know NOTHING about what it’s like to be pregnant and would never, ever assert that I do whatsoever. I have 6 sisters who’ve had 16 children between them and a few of those pregnancies were very difficult and/or had fairly scary/painful complications during the birth. I’ve heard what it was like from them and I very much appreciate that I will never have to endure the months of discomfort, the hours of intense pain, the nausea, etc that they endured. My own wife had fairly easy pregnancies fortunately, but even those 2 “easy” pregnancies were not without a lot of discomfort and nausea.

So, please, all I ask is that one human being be allowed to correct another human being’s incorrect math without being accused of being some terrible he-man-woman-hater. Thank you.

3 Likes

But it does mean that a 40-week baby would be born in the tenth month.

16 Likes

I’m guessing someone explained cesareans to Trump as the Sons of Jacob discuss the legal methods to take in banning them, and now we get this.

1 Like

All I ask is that you move on, already.

That is what I was saying, though I should have phrased it better, but y’know… one human being just HAD to correct another. Genderism, ego and socialization obviously had nothing to do with it.

13 Likes

The President’s statements today represent a direct attack on my fellow September-born and I. We’re drawing a line in the sand. This aggression against us will not stand. We do not abide.

17 Likes

I wish the news would not make simple misstatements like this into news stories. We know what he meant, he simply mis-spoke, why not focus on the actual sh*t this guy is doing and not the minor verbal flubs?

2 Likes

Well yeah, 9 is the tenth digit.

3 Likes

well HE clearly was a few months early

Now, come come my dear. The Gentleman was merely moved to action by compassion, as you’d clearly gotten yourself into a tizzy having to deal with numbers and suchnot. Mustn’t worry your pretty little head about it, what? Just thank the kind fellow for his Most Generous assistance, and there’s an end to it, hey? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

You’re right of course; how ever would I be able to go on, without the kindness of such noble altruists?

25 Likes

Remember remember that tRump fucked September.

4 Likes

We know what he meant and that’s also a flat out bald faced lie. Even if he didn’t have a cute little verbal flub like how the last republican president kept doing, he’d still be just lying about late term abortions and their legality.

He keeps appealing to the stupids. And the terrifying thing is, the republicans have done so much to dismantle education and american’s conception of objective reality that it might actually work.

16 Likes

cnnmansplaining

26 Likes

If stupidity would creak he would have to carry a can of oil all day.

2 Likes

question, what happens to babies if they stay in longer than 9 months? whats the longest recorded pregnancy? was the kid ok?

1 Like