Babies are born 'in the 9th month. It is wrong. It has to change,' says Donald Trump

There aren’t enough palms or even faces to meet them with.

4 Likes

Might actually work? It did work. He got elected, and still has an approval rating over 0%.

2 Likes

There’s only so many palms i can put on my face.

3 Likes

Well Trump could be going either way here, but because you asked: Beulah Hunter gave birth to a healthy baby girl after a year and half a month. The longest "pregnancy’ was 65 years: a woman in China lost a baby early on and it calcified. She got a C-section at 92 to remove the stone “baby”

The earliest surviving premature baby, for completeness, was born right around 21 weeks, just over halfway. She weighed less than a pound and is now a healthy toddler.

10 Likes

15 Likes

Well, anecdotally I turned out OK; expected around Halloween, came out on Thanksgiving. Few years back when I heard human pregnancy lasted 10 months (and without looking into what was meant precisely by that), I asked and my mother confirmed that they knew what date I was conceived on and that the due date was based on that.

8 Likes

Are you implying that if Stormy Daniels had gotten knocked up after he had unprotected sex with her he wouldn’t have insisted she carry the child to term?

6 Likes

Jeeze.

Reminds me a bit of Kiwi birds, they have the largest eggs of any bird relative to their body size, and their chicks hatch mostly mature.

9 Likes

Wait… did details come out that no prophylactics were used?

8 Likes

Might not be a bad idea. I mean maybe we can dump a couple other useless months too in the process…I mean who the hell wants February and March anyway!!!

1 Like

You make a good point, I just wish the news coverage focused much more on the lie, than on the mis-statement (including the clickbait headline)

Recommended for encounters with The Donald.

15 Likes

:no_mouth:

I haz no words.

“The Ooo-Ahhh bird is so known because it lays square eggs”
Closest thing I could think of…

3 Likes

February can suck it; all special with its fickle number of days. And it’s cold.

4 Likes

Sure, 40 weeks. But you aren’t really even pregnant until somewhere in the 3rd or 4th week. BTW those first two pregnant but not really pregnant weeks are the best weeks of pregnancy.

Let’s be clear…Donald knows pregnancy can be shorter…He saw it in a movie!!!

6 Likes

I for one applaud John Hurt’s decision to carry it to term.

As a side note, kiddo hasn’t seen this scene, but did see the spoof seen in Spaceballs.

6 Likes

I read an interesting book that talked about kiwi evolution. It is most closely related to another flying bird, not the flightless and extinct moa. So its ancestors flew then lost their wings, and their bodies got smaller. However, their eggs didn’t get smaller. Thus the disproportionate size compared to their bodies. Kiwi chicks have an almost 100% death rate in New Zealand forests which aren’t isolated pest-free areas. Apparently once they weight about a kilogram they are much safer.

4 Likes

:question:

I was 6 days late on my cycle before getting a test done; once I knew for certain, I can assure you that personally I did every minute of that time until my kid was born.

Perhaps it was merely psychological, but I started constantly needing to use the restroom within the same week that I found out.

While I was fortunate enough to not have much morning sickness, my sense of smell grew incredibly acute very quickly and brief waves of nausea from the overwhelming olfactory input was pretty frequent.

There were other symptoms that seemed to manifest almost immediately, from being tired all the time to being voraciously hungry - but only for baked potatoes and cheese fries.

I’m gonna need y’all to get off February’s case; it may suck, but it’s the only month TPTB were willing to give to Black History.

21 Likes

I gave that a like but it feels like it deserves more.

1 Like