Baboons cleverly plot escape from Texas research facility

Primates? Last I heard, they voted for Trump! Assholes…

2 Likes

imagehttps://i.pinimg.com/originals/e7/47/df/e747df7bf45ee1c0875692e2a56e877c.jpg

4 Likes

Yeah, yeah, laugh it up. At least where I was a ‘Lab Assistant Level Absolute Bottom’, our crap (so to speak) wasn’t hopping across the species barrier. Across the hall was a lab that had very skinny grad students. They would inevitable catch the cryptosporidia they were researching and $#it themselves for six weeks straight.

6 Likes

Hey listen, one of my first jobs out of college was at a medical research call center where I had to cold call folks and ask them in GLORIOUS DETAIL about their bowel movement habits. “Do you ever have to strain, while moving your bowels? The definition of strain is to hold your breath, and push real hard.” Most people hung up at that point…

11 Likes

Yep. (snickering) You win.

5 Likes

But why would the baboons want to leave the facility “they call home”? :thinking:

4 Likes

That is an extremely apt description of a baboon

2 Likes
3 Likes

We are a dangerous clade.

4 Likes
4 Likes

MILK SHOOTS OUT NOSE! MILK SHOOTS OUT NOSE!

“Yeah, I’ve got lots of mates.”

2 Likes

:rofl: I lost it at

When I caught Gerald in 68, he was completely wild.
Wild? I was absolutely livid!

@ 1.04

1 Like

Thanks to that ‘Gerald the Gorilla’ clip, this topic now needs to merge with ‘Gorilla Mom Kisses Baby’ thread.

It’s all gold, baby - ALL gold…

2 Likes

I didn’t say it explicitly, but I was discussing the higher level primates…

1 Like

What are the physics behind that leap? He appears to just be pulled aloft by pure malice.

Also, what poor brave bastard drew the short straw and filmed that shot?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.