Baby cat/sloth hybrids

[Permalink]

Somebody call Maggie and tell her we need her more than Harvard does.

4 Likes

I want some battens – bat/kitten hybrids.

Edit: some sort of corollary to rule 34 – if you think of it, somebody has already 'shopped it:

4 Likes

Dogs and cats are at least the same taxonomical order of Carnivora, making successful interbreeding only incredibly unlikely - it’s still at least barely plausible, being theoretically possible under potential conditions.

Sloths are members of the Pilosa order, in the superorder Xenarthra - meaning you have to be both supremely gullible AND ignorant of taxonomy to fall for this. :wink:

I want to believe.

1 Like

“Slittens” makes it sound like they’ve recently undergone a series of major incisions.

“Coths” has a much nicer, woodier tone. (or “Koths” for the young)

Dealing with that litter box would be batshit insane.

2 Likes

?

I’ve been away from Magic far too long. Too many things on that card don’t make any sense to me.

Same for me. Last thing I remember was “Phasing” had been introduced.

Tinny, tinny.

2 Likes

i had a cat that was 100% sloth, unless you didn’t feed him exactly on time, then he’d transform into dr. destructo bringer of terror and remover of fragile things from window ledges.

2 Likes

Wait… who mounts who? I do not think my cat would consider this romantic in the least.

I might be old-fashioned, but I prefer the low-maintenance simplicity of a Bonsai Kitten.

2 Likes

I dunno man, we once had a cat would cheerfully fuck a hairbrush.

Because you didn’t neuter him you noob!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.