"Bad person... habitual liar" — former Madison Cawthorn staffer reveals what everyone already knows about him

Originally published at: "Bad person… habitual liar" — former Madison Cawthorn staffer reveals what everyone already knows about him | Boing Boing

6 Likes

The Party of Family Values is now largely run by and for people who, if they lived in your neighborhood, you’d chain their doors shut and set their homes on fire.

29 Likes

has always been

21 Likes

Indeed.

They just don’t even bother with the façade anymore.

26 Likes

32 Likes

“Bad person. . . habitual liar.”

Sooooo. . . the perfect Trump wannabe then.

9 Likes

19 Likes

…ya bloody warship.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

He’s still got a lot of [credulous] people fooled.

Fixed

4 Likes

Say what you will about him, but at least have the decency to use his official portrait:

(apologies for the horror…I’m procrastinating my work, and this is what happens when I procrastinate my work)

7 Likes

Annnnd… exactly no one is surprised by this news. (Anyone delusional enough to believe he’s worth voting for isn’t going to believe this, much less be shocked by it.)

11 Likes

Goes back at least as far as when “the Moral Majority is neither” referred to an extant organization.

13 Likes

They’d rather have a dishonest sociopathic neonazi than a Democrat.

9 Likes

Maybe he’s drowning his sorrows because he doesn’t get invited to orgies any more.

4 Likes

Yeah, your right, no one is surprised. What you see is exactly what you get.

He’s my Rep. He replaced Mark Meadows, who was my former Rep. F- my Congressional life.

5 Likes

You have my sincere sympathies.

6 Likes

None of these assholes has cared about their constituents since before i was even born. It’s been all about the big money donors for the better part of a century.

3 Likes

There isn’t more to him than meets the eye. There’s actually less.

3 Likes

And now we have this…

And he confirmed the photos are legit.

1 Like