Badass Delvers of the Dragon: Round 1 – Cherry Gris

D’Melzaa, Silas, Avo and Shmu approach the Ridwhick Cavern Gates at a medium mosey. Silas is casually pulling a beach wagon covered with a tarp, while his hounds lope along beside him. Schim the Pangolean scurries along after, looking nervously left and right.

“The guards, the guards are going to see me! You think hiding under a tarp in a weird wagon is going to fool them! I’m the fool, why did I go with you?”

Even at this distance the guards give off that aura of being bored…but bitter about it. The worst kind of guys to try and sneak past.

“Because I Have a Foolproof Plan, Shim.”

“Schim! For the millionth time, SCHIM!”

“Quiet Shim! The guards will hear you! They can detect a Pangolean accent from 200 yards!”

Really?

Shmu glances at Avo. “Does the cart seem funny to you?”

“Why, I say, I think you’re right. The right wheel is riding most peculiarly! We’ll have to repair it before we pass through. Let me grab my tools. D’Melzaa, can you go distract the guards for a minute? Silas, help me lift the front of the cart. Good, here’s the wheel…Schim, please help out a minute, hang on to this axle. No, hold it there and there. Excellent, now I’ll see what’s going on with the wheel.”

Shmu nods, and the plan goes into action. He’s the challenger, and rolls his I Have a Foolproof Plan. Awright DiscBot, lemme have it!

@discbot roll 3d6

Avo used Tinker, Tinker, Tinker to prepare a perfect cart for our cunning plan. He’ll roll 3d6, with only sixes contributing.

D’Melzaa is using The Gift of Gab on the guards to help manage how they go about inspecting us. She’ll roll 4d6, with only sixes contributing.

Silas job is to startle Schim with his Unstable Squaddie act, and keep him startled until we’ve rolled him well past the gate. He’ll role 4d6, with only sixes contributing.

“Here we go.”

@Glutnix – shall we have everyone weigh in with some story for their part, or maybe just if they wind up contributing?

Shmu

3 Likes