Badass Dragon Scavengers of the Void - Final Round - Bastion

You’re going to win, Li’l Smoky. You’re going to win so much you’re going to get tired of winning.

7 Likes

Yes, but I will die in the process.

4 Likes

#ssSAD!

5 Likes

Unless I have, um, RED? Is that how it works?

3 Likes
6 Likes

Ice cold, banana. Ice. Fucking. Cold.

8 Likes

Surely you have a good healthcare plan?

10 Likes

Mr T. Rump, er Petra

The overwhelming odds are the you come out of this BIGGER THAN EVER.

Clearly, you’ll be commanding the attack wing. As commander, you’ll send the social dimwit in first – that’s one of the perks of being in command.

If the loud-mouthed lizard makes good on his blather and bounces the bogey on Segment 4, then you and everyone else lives and you’re the hero – you directed the victorious attack.

But if the Golden Dragon does nothing more than turn himself into burnt chicken

Then Yeah, it’ll be up to you to take the plunge on Segment 5.

4 Likes

WHOAH I CHANGED MY MIND AGAIN I CAN DO THAT RIGHT SO CONFUSING AT THIS POINT IM NOT SURE OF ANYTHING ANYMORE

@KASSANDRA DARLING LIGHT OF MY AUTOMATED LIFE
MISSION 2
PAY 75 @critter
USE GREEN THERMOPTIC_CAMOFLAGE 153
END

imma just go relax with some of my vintage specialty periodicals for a while and

WHO LEFT MY MAGAZINES LYING AROUND THE MESS HALL!!!

5 Likes
  > iotrap.othermichael: 0xc322198224495dabd62a9c56044c4dc7971f0568

mission 2
buy green
use green thermoptic_camoflage 178

“Roger that, othermichael - the above orders have been discarded. Your new orders on file are:”

✔ mission 2
✖ pay @critter 75 
   [ERR] Player '75' does not appear to exist in this reality. :(
✔ use green  thermoptic_camoflage 153

@KASSANDRA MY PEDANTIC ELECTRIC LASS
MISSION 2
PAY 75 @critter
USE GREEN THERMOPTIC_CAMOFLAGE 153
END

@messana - my goal is to spend ALL of my remaining juice on the GREEN; so whatever the maths is/are at this point and space…

2 Likes
  > iotrap.othermichael: 0x5ab87cf00db3c016646ae3f821210d7c4f42f48c

mission 2
pay @critter 75
use green thermoptic_camoflage 153

“Roger that, othermichael - the above orders have been discarded. Your new orders on file are:”

✔ mission 2
✔ pay 75 @critter
✔ use green  thermoptic_camoflage 153

Someone really needs to uninstall that Yoda language program Kassandra is running.

4 Likes

Or chase away the seagulls from her CPU.

4 Likes

#Mission 5 Volunteerism

The “final” mission appears to be well in hand. Two Wardens hold the line, Two Iconoclasts make sure we zap the bogey, two Guardians watch over us with loving grace and keep everyone safe.

Racks and his blushing Bride take Mission 5 for their honeymoon. The remaining 9 Scavengers sign up for Mission 2 and have one helluva a party in the mess hall.

Except – that’s not a enough complexity for this Space Lobster. At any party, there is always that one person that everyone wishes would have lost the invite or just pass out already.

And we really do need to thoroughly test those escape pods. So while we wait for the mission to roll out, let’s decide which Scavenger should be “volunteered” for mission 5 so they aren’t a drag at the victory party.

Which Scavenger should be stuffed into an escape capsule and sent way

• Watney (Princess Jabbers)
  • Sweetness
  • Shiny!
  • Tom “Perfectly Normal” RatchetCrank
  • Professor
  • Princess
  • Pricklepants
  • Honeywine
  • Goldie
0 voters

“But in the end, in the end one is alone. We are all of us alone. I mean I’m told these days we have to consider ourselves as being in society… but in the end one knows one is alone, that one lives at the heart of a solitude.” – Harold Bloom

2 Likes
> nagbot 0xcd53b72f6d5a107f81f5f105d43fdde17644147b

TIME REMAINING     : 1d 11h 59m
    SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 2017-03-26 19:00:00 -0400

@rkt88edmo @critter @bizmail_public

“Do you want to join my book club? If you don’t submit orders, I automatically join you to my book club. Forever.”

3 Likes

@kassandra SUBMIT
TRADE Fluorometer @Donald_Petersen
USE GOLD
MIssion 1
END

2 Likes
  > iotrap.bizmail_public: 0x4e7c4a50aba4d59f6000eab95bc85720bb1fddd1

“Roger that, bizmail_public! Your orders now on file for this round are:”

✔ trade fluorometer @donald_petersen 
✔ use gold
✔ mission 1
1 Like

Right or Wrong, we’ll go down together Honorary Herd Mate.

5 Likes

I’m worried about Princess Cheeto. I don’t want Princess Cheeto to go stay in the potty forever and forever like Princess Whiskers.

8 Likes