Badass Dragon Scavengers of the Void - Round 3 - Swan's Way

Tuesday Mission Update

As any Prigononist knows, the path worth pursuing is upwards to greater complexity and onwards to more subtle interaction. Look around you – it’s happening!

The simplest way is “every intelligence for itself,” Simple, boring, and barely worthy of (non-sentient) slime molds. We could also have an “organizer.” Bah!! Fascist crap I left behind when I defected from the Ring.

We’ve started down a another road to complexity: Specialization.

Our three “scientists,” Mark Watney (@steampunkbanana), Theodore Rump (@newliminted), and First Omicron Nu Pi, PhD (@monkeyoh) will emerge from Mission 5 highly educated and rich: Classic “bankers” who will naturally facilitate unforeseen complexities.

Next, Spike Green Arm (@daneel) and Vi Locke (@gwwar) have already teamed up to buy blasters and protect us from eels. Galacto Hardenhoof (@rkt88edmo) Is also looking for support to join them. This creates a natural “fighter” specialization that increments complexity and raises the ancient riddle

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Other paths are open to those who seek them. So let’s each seek our own complexity.

I see room for at least one more “fighter” on Mission 1. I also predict many scavengers are going to want a high POW ally in the later missions, so now might be the time to grow an entangling web of reciprocation. If you choose to support a “fighter,” don’t be simple. A supposed “fighter” could take your U, updgrade, and then switch missions at the deadline, leaving you to fight your own eels (and feeling like a non-sentient slime mold).

I am looking to support one or more “fighters” with my spare 14U . Anyone interested? Message me.

What can we accomplish, today, together?
–Hans Landau

7 Likes