Badass Dragon Scavengers of the Void - Round 5 - Intermezzo

Not only was there a thread about it, they went and made a huge box office smash of a movie while they were at it. I wasn’t super happy about Matt Damon being cast, but what’re you going to do?

In all honestly, here’s an official NASA photo of me:

4 Likes

I don’t know how to do voting. I’m fine with Heart of Gold (HA!), Sausage fingers, Princess Vienna Hands, or whatever is decided on.

4 Likes

Huh. Smitty told me he snapped this picture in the aft head, about an hour after we deployed.

(Painful grunting sounds)

Decent likeness!

2 Likes

Turn results will be delayed until tomorrow - this round (oddly enough) involves much more manual processing than previous rounds and it is taking longer to wade through for accuracy than expected. Thank you for your patience!

4 Likes

You don’t have an Official Matt Damon Camera Coverer ™?

3 Likes

META

This is distressing.

Under “Things I look Forward To” number one is currently Badass Dragon Scavengers

I don’t even have enough things I look forward to to make a Top 5 of Things I look forward to

/META

7 Likes

No Problem.

As Joyce Meyer said,

Patience is not simply the ability to wait - it’s how we behave while we’re waiting.

I have great confidence we’lll put this pause to good use. If nothing else, “Tea” can squeeze out a few more poop jokes.

-Philospholobster

3 Likes

Count me as one who dearly looks forward to every entry of Badass Dragon Scavengers. I swear, if it weren’t for Badass Dragon Scavengers, I’d be doing something else.

SRSLY, thanks, @messana

(And all you lovely scavenger types.)

Lizard Kisses for All

8 Likes

are a fine way to pass the time

What does our in house DJ/ Guardian, Princess Rembrandt @DreamboatSkanky have queued up?

6 Likes
4 Likes

@codinghorror Please close this thread at your leisure. Thanks!

1 Like