Badass Dragons of the Wasteland - Final Round

First off, thanks to the Reverend Clankenstein for getting the 427 back to it’s original fine shine. That hunter green paint is pretty difficult to get touch up bottles of these days.

My original intent was to see Marion off safely to Mars and then drive off into the wastelands, content that I’d stopped a despotic warlord from gaining plenipotentiary powers and running roughshod over the wastelands. Now that she’s split herself into two, well, it looks like I’m not done here yet. I’ll be loading up the 50 cals, checking the railgun, scrapping for more armor, and counting my lucky toes to make sure that Toecutter’s legend is known far and wide and that Marion/Clankenstein is off limits. If anyone wants to start trouble I’ll be there to end it in a quick hurry.

One might have powers on an intergalactic scale but they’re going to need someone else to get their hands dirty and mow down a horde of zombie Hollywood starlets. You guys have a good trip, make things nice, and I’ll stay here to make sure people don’t need to steal a rocket and drag it past hundreds of miles of trouble to have their kids grow up normal.

5 Likes