Badass Dragons of the Wasteland - Round Five

Has anybody seen Brother Bill? Baby Girl’s yappin’ her fool head off and it ain’t like him to let her go on like that.

1 Like

He’s sitting in the truck. Did he take a little zap or something on the last mission? He looks like my cousin Scotty did when he took my dare to lick an electric fence. Not pretty.

1 Like

Baseball? It’ll do in a pinch, I guess, but well, it just isn’t cricket.

3 Likes

Well, there was that swarm of nannites that crawled up his screwdriver after he stuck it in the old Stretch’s head. They ran into his ear. I wonder if that’s why he can’t hear Baby Girl.

~Clank goes to investigate Brother Bill’s @webiii1976 odd behavior~

1 Like

Alright, kid. But we gotta get you in the right duds. You look a little…Midwestern. Remember what Cougar said:

Hmm. Something befitting for a fella named CLAHNK-uhn-shteen,

Hmm. Something fitting for a guy who helps bring old machines back to life.

Hmm. Something Rock and Roll with style and flair.

Hmmmm.

Hey, walk with me here. Before the Citadel was Fleetwood’s castle, but after it was a Tyre factory, it was a mall. A cheesy mall filled with cheesy shit that should be a great source of costumery.

TO BE CONTINUED…

2 Likes

Hey Desmond, did you ever work on anything like this when you were back at Cheyenne Mountain?

2 Likes

I’ve got a can of Raid around here somewhere that you can try to spray in his ear. Might do the trick. It’s about the only thing that kills bed bugs and cockroaches, might do the trick with the bugs that got the Bum.

2 Likes

Come on De’Ath, let me show you a good old American pass time. If your good I might even buy you a hotdog, if the hotdogs don’t eat us first…

When Reverend Clank approached Bill’s old Ford hook, he noticed that the mutant Pibble, Baby-girl was curled up protectively beneath the chassis.

Baby-girl started to growl menacingly, but Clank was undeterred by the small dog. He walked closer and Baby-girl sprang into action! Like greased lightning the miniature mutant latched unto Clanks right leg and started gnawing for all she was worth!

But being of the mechanical legged variety of mankind, Baby-girl’s best efforts did not stop Clank. He wiped away the 1/8 inch thick coat of dust that had accumulated on Bill’s drivers door’s window. What he saw shocked him to his heater core!

3 Likes

Mission 1 or Mission 3 for Perky and her erstwhile bloody driver, M3 looking like a bloody good bet.

A Dodgers hat might suit well.

Played baseball once; with an American outfit. My troop vs. theirs. Didn’t have a baseball to hand, so they sallied up with a grenade. Fun for a while, then … my lot lost by an unfortunate default. All a bit messy, eh? Still, even the Greenies had to laugh, thing went off just as one of theirs made the most fantastic bloody catch.

We had to agree he had caught it, even if there was an argument to be made that he fumbled it subsequently.

2 Likes

Whole Craftsman, wielder of wrenches, what. is. that. thing?

~Clank backpedals, as quickly as his prosthetic legs allow.~

Brother Bill, is that you?

3 Likes

Perhaps he has become one with the motor oil? Just don’t let him bite you or spit anything into your water.

2 Likes

I do apologize but I believe there is still some accounting to be done - there were some bank errors, and out in the wasteland, bank errors are rarely in your favor.

However, I am not an Asian-American stereotype and I’m not our group’s accountant - that’d be Wash (@JonasEggeater). Who, if you can keep a secret, I think is a pretty shifty character. But he seems to do a decent job of accounting, when he has the time.

Wash? Care to chime in?

4 Likes

I did not, that was more, ah, civilian work. The kind of guys I hung out with were a little less likely to send out things that were as easily decoded.

1 Like

when does the round close?

Who’s doing what?

Here is my current understanding as to who has signed up for what. I’ll update as I get corrections and more folks sign up

Mission 1 : Sir Gonville @daneel, Desmond @SteampunkBanana

Mission 2A Junior @funruly Clankenstein @davide405

Mission 2B Channing @gwwar

Mission 3 @drman321 The Major @peregrinus_bis

Mission 4 Bertie the Burro @Palomeque , Honey @kyntha Bubba (me)

6 Likes

Mission 3. Need a dodgy hat.

I used to have family up in Boston who were big Boston Bruins fans, I’ll be rocking one of those in their honor. And if you ever wanted to see a smashmouth, quick, agile sport similar to a Scout mentality it’s hockey.

Sr Gonville (@daneel), willing to join up to head out on the ride to the rescue of these, ah, damsels in distress?

I should cocoa.

Hopefully Stretch has welded enough steel plates onto the Grifo to keep the zombies away.

What’s a Bruin?