Badass Dragons of the Wasteland - Round Five

You want to play De’Ath?

2 Likes

We’ll miss yer presence, Dorcas, though you should check in from time to time when circumstances permit. It’ll still be a couple weeks before we hit the desert, at this rate.

Surely.

Now cut the deck.

1 Like

Probably not for the last time. Lot of bananas around here.

Just look at them.

2 Likes

Well, how 'bout that. The Honorable Ian Fraser Kilmister, vicar’s son and former roadie, appears to have kept his Teamsters membership up-to-date. And man, does he love the E.A.R.A.C.H.E.

(Man, could there exist a music video that happens to so perfectly represent what’s actually happening in the game? I figure the LAPD must be zombified and Junior’s napping in the sleeper… though what exactly Zombie Lemmy is contributing to the SHITGO doesn’t bear thinking about.)

2 Likes

Shit, Lemmy, don’t salivate on it. Or, whatever it is that zombies drool that smells like mezcal.

Be my guest, plug on in, and let’s hear the basic difference between that old monster stack of yours and this E.A.R.A.C.H.E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY_iJw_M3lA

2 Likes

I wonder if Bubba Zanetti remembers the last time Lemmy visited Down Under? Looks to have been a familiar good time.

2 Likes

[Channing rolls up with a projector and VHS cassette]

Sorry for being late. It was a tad hard finding this stuff, and then cutting it up right.

A Blob is a blob is a blob. I had to think a bit on this one. First off, this blob can’t talk. Second, it likes to eat people. Third, it hates the cold. Seems like a pretty unfriendly thing, however it hangs out at the Amoeba Music, so it must like music and movies. Probably means it has some sort of taste.

Do you think it will run away fast enough, if I project this across the street?

Let me know if we find any ice-9 in the citadel. That’d be sure to stop The Blob for sure… Just don’t drop any of it in the ocean.

7 Likes

Ya, good question.

If I remember correctly, Bubba Zanetti @bizmail_public was the Key Grip on this Motorhead-Roadwarrior shoot. We ought to ask him the ole “what for” about that.

I mean, was this his plan to get himself promoted to assistant producer on Encino Man or some-such?!?

that Bubba does seem to be a man of aspirations. If’n you know what I mean.

1 Like

uh, No.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got some Cholos in Elysian Park I need to hang with.

1 Like

~Bill: mood = solitary~

Bill sat in his truck with his miniature mutant dog. He stared at Baby-girl and Baby-girl stared back at him, trembling slightly…

“It’s okay sweetie…”

Bill said to his dog as he started into a litany of verses inspired by his dreams of Mr Roboto:

“Mr Roboto is inside me, Baby-girl, he has illuminated my mind…”

Nearby Clank had set up a vigil, and when he overheard Bill talking to his mutant mutt, he couldn’t help but shiver!

2 Likes

Round Five’s Results are still being hammered out but they’ll be along soon. Just a quick update to mention something odd that some of our Drivers have reported seeing on their way back from the missions. It hasn’t approached closely enough to give us a good view, and apparently it moves faster than greased lightning. Under most circumstances I wouldn’t give it a second look, except… well, it seems to be watching us.

I got a bad feeling about this.

4 Likes
Junior looks in the rear view mirror. 

Junior looks at the Iso Grifo. 

Junior looks at his remaining 4 Zima. 

Junior grabs one and deftly tosses it through the open passenger window to land softly and safely on the well-maintained Italian leather seats of the viola negro coupe. 

2 Likes

You have a bad feeling?

How do you think Bubba feels?

2 Likes
1 Like

That there is power in numbers. Max may be fast – but his grade school report card was always marked ‘N’ on “works and plays well with others.”

1 Like

Well, it’s about damned time.

Round Five Results Here!

1 Like

Ya.

And this is as good of a round 5 recap as one can expect from found goods.

This topic was automatically closed after 1091 days. New replies are no longer allowed.