Badass Dragons of the Wasteland - Round Nine

Okay, let’s have a good clean fight. Marquess of Queensbury rules, yes?

Somebody say 1,2,3 go.

3 Likes

Because you find the rest of the movie so relaxing and not fingernails on the chalkboard?

2 Likes
1 Like

(( OOC: Dammitohell, out of :heart:s again! ))

I suspect Junior may be stretching the truth about being 5’11", which as you can see would make me quite small, and I’m not sure I will be able to drag a body across the desert without getting us both eaten by sandworms.

I suppose if I drive Clank out it’d work, but I’ll have to draw the sandworms off again… sigh… OK, I’ll suit up.

3 Likes

But you are standing behind him, so maybe it’s misleading.

Marvellous judgement…Jane.

5 Likes

Beep beep!

3 Likes

The other one was a trick of the TCB link optic neurotransmitter. Here’s a snapshot we took - before we headed out to look for the bunker, we went back to give Scotty a bottle of Glenfiddich. I had Clank take the picture. Well, I set the camera on top of his body and used the self-timer, same thing.

4 Likes

I’ve been meaning to tell Junior this for what feels like months now:

4 Likes

Why is Junior hanging out with a twelve-year-old?

1 Like

Where is that stinking snot-ridden foulmouthed pseudo-intellectual animalistic mockery of the ravings of an imaginative jungle-basin dwelling spineless burr-covered excuse for some kind of minor branch of evolutionary vertebrate??

Where is Toe Cutter? Have at the bloody halfwit!

3 Likes

5 Likes

Ooooh saints bloody alive I feel awful … agh my guts … never felt odder … each … belch …. collapse ….

… standing …

What the bloody hell! I thought Shengzen was just a quick fix up! No wonder my watch stopped!

4 Likes

If he’s 5’-11, you’re looking to be pushing 4’ there, that’s all I’m saying.

1 Like

4 Likes

Well… why do you think I drive such a small car?

the real car is 4.5 ft tall and I wasn’t expecting it to actually be perfectly to scale with the characters, got lucky

4 Likes

Er, can’t see Import on Mac
If I go to Add, where do I pick the zip file? It seems to ask for other stuff.

Alrighty, never mind. Perhaps I got something running. Unpacked it, pointed it at tim2.exe?

This is where I see it… but yes, unzipping it and setting up a profile yourself will work too.

Yeah, I’m dim.

Still after years of Mac I forget the menus don’t go on the window.

3 Likes

Don’t get into a height fight with me, the Cobra is only 4’ tall.

1 Like