Badass Dragons of the Wasteland - Round Three

Not me. I went hunting for avocados recently and got a terrible scare when they led me into an old pumpkin patch. They are the cleverest of fruits and typically when you are done shooting there’s just not enough left to share.

I suppose one could trap them, but who wants to bait a trap like that?

4 Likes

Haha! Ribbing one another, that’s the thing!

My aunt introduced me to this when I was a lad, and I haven’t been without since:

If you don’t have time to brew in the morning, on the run, snort it - gets you going!

Funniest thing - despite everything that’s happened, F&M is still going strong. Staff aren’t as nice to look at, of course. Deliveries take weeks.

3 Likes

A feller once taught me how to deal with dangerous fruit.

4 Likes

This is my friend Buster who recently picked up a banana. Better luck to the next guy.

3 Likes

[Glances at watch]

[Fires up the Grifo, rolls out]

[Makes a beeline for the noise on the freeway]

3 Likes

[Perks up. Salivates.]

4 Likes

Today’s breakfast:

3 Likes

~ puff ~

~puff, spit, rumble, rev, tyres squeal ~

1 Like

I don’t know where they get off calling that an Irish breakfast.

That’s an Irish breakfast.

The Irish were the folks who figured out that a hangover is what happens when you are stupid enough to stop drinking.

7 Likes

hic! bRak’fas!?? Das m’ah dinnah! burp!

ZZZZzzz ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz ZZZzzzzzz ZZZZZZZZZzzzz…

3 Likes

… drifting a corner with the D-Type engine at full chat, grins madly as he recalls the fun he had in '12 getting hold of his ARDS National A, what a bloody laugh that was! Nothing quite like Goodwood!

… even more bloody so after the incident in '11, what a mess that was, only really serious trouble ever had, but good old Li Z - fixed me up right and proper! … funny time though, bit foggy on the details, but came out raring to go and fighting fit, magician that fella! Back to Whitewater and The Mission! Bloody hell even Asaf was surprised!

Punches the salvaged cassette player, extending the grin into a wild-eyed ear-to-ear smile - ‘yes … that’s just about bloody right for this trip!’

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04VfsMOb8RA

… drifts into a trance as he grips the wheel in a concentrated, hypnotic state, churning through all the visual and kinetic data he perceives, scenting the hot oily aroma of the engine working beautifully, hearing the rush of wind, working rhythmically with the music …

1 Like

Gotta teach you kids everything. Jameson is an Irish breakfast.

This is an Irish dinner.

1 Like

J.Burton uses MORALE BOOST on the Mechanics assaulting Stretch. 

It's SUPER EFFECTIVE. 
4 Likes

Time to get to the Naval Weapons Station and bring back the phat lewt.

7 Likes

Today’s breakfast, leftovers:

3 Likes

I let my pal Bill drive my ride recently:

2 Likes

The general badass, Western, and drug fueled theme of our adventure reminds me of a song from long ago telling the tale of how a hero from my homeland found his end in a patch of desert similar to this.

2 Likes

That’s a fancy timepiece you have there, Junior. I didn’t take you for a horophile.

1 Like

Why’s everybody looking at their watch? Waiting for something?

Be glad I didn’t pick Richard Marx.

2 Likes