Badass Dragons of the Wasteland - Round Three

OOh, shure. I love me some horror movies. That Sleepwalkers had some damn fine actin’.

1 Like

Of course he’s into whores. There isn’t a long haul trucker worth his salt who hasn’t sought the inexpensive companionship of a professional lot lizard on a cold lonely night.

2 Likes

These are the Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking.

1 Like

Here’s one about a falling-asleep trucker and a girl hitchhiking (with a dog) who are bound for glory. Sounds familiar.

1 Like

You know what I like about you, Jane?

Like rust, you like to stay up all night.

1 Like

By the way, Junior, where were you when we had that big trouble in Little Saigon?

The con, when s/he turns around:

1 Like

Sometimes you think you are getting something and you end up getting something else. You end up with some boobies on your back you just don’t ever speak of it again.

1 Like

“Boy With Earache.” Robbed of his Oscar, I tellya.

2 Likes

Like most truckers, I will take any route I can get. But, before this all went bad, one of my regular gigs was running fresh-run copies of movies from Hollywood to Alaska. As you might expect, we got a lot of 'Murica’s finest women and men serving in uniform in Alaska. And, why are they there? Well, as anyone knows, as Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where– where do they go? It’s Alaska. It’s just right over the border.

Most of the time they were legit copies of stuff. Things Hollywood had left over. Like remember how that ET game came out for ATARI, and the rumor was, that they could’t sell all the copies and had to bury them in an landfill?

Well, you know, Spielberg was MIGHTY EMBARRASSED about that one. And, you know, Spielberg called the shots in Hollywood in those days. So, rather than have to bury another flop in the desert, he devised a plan to ship major bombs off to our soliders as part of a U.S.O. operation originally devised by Colonel Bob Hope.

tl:dr yeah I was probably driving a trailer full of Encino Man VHSes to Fairbanks.

4 Likes

But,

But, I’m driving the E.A.R.A.C.H.E.

3 Likes

3 Likes

And that’s not all you were transporting… which is OK in my book… no judge.

1 Like

Wheels within wheels, man…

1 Like

The authorities still haven’t figured out how all those psychoactive toads got into Alaska…

1 Like

There are few known counters to the British Invasion.

But one is…

Mo-Town.

2 Likes

Now we’re talking brother. Berry Gordy was a genius.

Love me some Motown. The later stuff was a little strange though.

Yup that is Berry Gordy’s youngest son.

http://cdck-file-uploads-global.s3.dualstack.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/boingboing/original/2X/3/3e9aeb918384ff14710c17c86596746860fa5fc3.png

How’s that digitial watch still werkin after tha EMP from Chelsea? Magic?

Besides that’s not watch… THIS is a watch!

2 Likes

Working? Hell, it always says that time; I think he drew it on with a marker or somethin’. Junior just likes the look of it.

3 Likes

Who says his watch is working? It has said 11:36.23 for years now. Don’t tell Burton. It’s fun to see him think he is alternatively either running early or late for something.

4 Likes