Bag made with "ethically sourced" human child's spine

OMG! And they make great corporate gifts! Glad to see that there is a quantity discount!

1 Like

These children will grow up and assume positions of great power, and sadly, be unable to do the right thing when required.

9 Likes

I mean, people have been dying of natural causes for a long time now, and leaving behind an awful lot of skeletons that no living people much care about, so it’s not impossible to ethically source some kiddie bones. But I can’t imagine that could provide much of a consistent quality supply, and that’s not how the existing bone trade gets sourced, and their vague explanation for where all these came from is shady as fuck, so…

4 Likes

avant-garde fashion designer

Hardly. People have been making fashion-items out of their victims’ body-parts for millennia. Perhaps “neo-primitive” is more appropriate? Or maybe “neo-classical” is better… Don’t want to throw shade on all decent primitives out there and we’ve been pretty awful throughout the ages… “Pre-historical”?

Everything old is new I guess.

I’m just going to come right out and say if it isn’t for medical training purposes then it’s

9 Likes

And even then, often. The traditional sourcing for body parts for medical training is often ethically… not great, let’s say.

7 Likes

Turning people into things…I’m calling Nazi on this shithead. Why are so many high end fashion designers enamored of racist and Nazi iconography? Besides the Hugo Boss history and knowing their customers?

9 Likes

“This skull still has flesh on it! JRRR, get your fleen out so we can properly deracinate it!”

2 Likes

If it was real, I imagine most plutocrats would be interested. What’s the sense of having inestimable amounts of money if you can’t buy goods made of lesser human’s byproducts?

Dr. Mengele anticipated this growing market.

3 Likes
6 Likes

It’s this bit. But then I’ve worked in fashion and am possibly bitter.

4 Likes

Clearly just a typo. It should say “ethnically sourced”

6 Likes

I’d been thinking of donating my dead body to medical science. I realise the error of my thinking and will now donate it to fashion.
Plus, I can make the fuckers pay more for it and have that donated to medical science.

9 Likes

Gross, but also really lacking in any crafstpersonship. So, offensive on all levels.

2 Likes

Yeah, and those sorts of murders actually continued on in other countries, which were exporters of medical specimens, into at least the 20th century, if not to this day… murdering people for their bones is a thing.

1 Like

Sure making a dead child into a bag is horrific, but it’s an insult to injury that it’s a janky ugly badly designed bag that looks terrible.

10 Likes

It really makes you wonder about the huperson race.

1 Like

This is a gag the writers would work into “The Venture Brothers”.

Not into real life.

That is an awfully harsh review from someone with your username. I hope the designers are reading this thread.

9 Likes

Oh, come now. Urchins nobody will miss are IUCN classified “least concern”, so hunting them is ever so sustainable.

I sustainably source all my artists for consumption.

5 Likes