Barack Obama on the 10th anniversary of Tan SuitGate

Originally published at: Barack Obama on the 10th anniversary of Tan SuitGate - Boing Boing

10 Likes

Of course they did! It was an unprecedented disgrace to the office of the Presidency!

I liked that Daily Show (or was it Colbert? John Oliver?) series of shorts about the greatest scandals of the Obama administration. This was one of them.

25 Likes

The nice thing about a tan suit is that spicy mustard spills don’t show up so much.

17 Likes

He looked great in that suit, 90% of the outrage was from player haters jealous that he was not only smarter and more powerful than them, but also better looking. If I had a reason to get a nice summer weight suit for when my skin is tanner than the winter months’ pale greenish pink, I would totally get one just like his.

17 Likes

Indeed, I would have loved to have looked that cool at any time in my life.

images

25 Likes

“Recall, recall the tan suit and spicy mustard scandals of Fall.
These were the worst Obama offenses of all!”

5 Likes

“What a beautiful suit… FOR ME TO POUPON!

triumph

16 Likes

i-make-this-look-good-will-smith

6 Likes

Like a sandwich, so many layers

To think of those days where wearing a tan suit or having a funny yell was disqualifying.

5 Likes

I really never got this “scandal”… like, at all… :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

4 Likes

I mean, I understand that it’s just racism… I just never understood what was supposed to be so upsetting about the color of the suit…

4 Likes

The hoops those idiots were jumping through to generate outrage had reached the “pulled out of their asses” stage long before then (with only the number of bites taken out of their own shit beforehand being up for debate).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.