Bare-chested Russian orders ducks to attention, marches them into barn

Something something inevitability of totalitarianism in Russia something something.

Or even just one horse-sized duck.

2 Likes

Two most common hobbies in Russia

1. Doing weird shit
  2. Filming weird shit
2 Likes

Isnā€™t it what the duck-and-cover drills were preparing for?

3 Likes

Unfortunately, this video is not available in [Germany] because it could contain music from UMG, for which we could not agree on conditions of use with GEMA.

Of course.

1 Like

Gawww! Look at their widdle woddles!

They all look like theyā€™re still not fully grown. Iā€™m wondering if they imprinted on him, and theyā€™re just following him the way ducklings follow their mother.

I kept waiting for the car with the dash cam to speed up and wipe them all out.

4 Likes

I think that there is a meteor that briefly flashes before disappearing behind the barn.

Not ā€˜bare-chestedā€™ but rather ā€˜vest-chestedā€™. Look at the video again - itā€™s obvious to me.

He apparently knows all their passwords.

1 Like

There is, BTW, no music of any kind whatsoever in the video.

No. If it were that simple, they would have converged on him. Heā€™s clearly got at least two separate tricks, ā€œconverge on this arbitrary point in front of the barnā€ and ā€œfollow me.ā€ Iā€™m sure food was involved in the training, but that is a genuine trick.

Of course, easier than training the ducks, he only needed to teach the commands to the trained walking bear thatā€™s just offscreen on the left of the video.

The bear must be an excellent duck-trainer, then, to get half to ducks to run directly toward it on command, disregarding its fearsome demeanor. One of those famed Russian duck-training bears, no doubt.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.