BB BBS Comment BINGO

###SELF BINGO

for instance:

Reviewers Comments:

I am disappointed in the new the title of the blog: “A Directory of Mostly Wonderful Things”

• Does this mean that all things that are on BoingBoing are wonderful, but that not everything that is on BoingBoing is actually a thing?

• Perhaps it means that all things that are on BoingBoing are things, and that each thing has the quality of being ‘Mostly Wonderful’ to an equal degree?

• It could also mean that the different things on BoingBoing may each have a varying degree of wonderfulness, (but this seems unlikely)

If the latter is the case, please clarify your title to “A Directory of Things, Mostly Wonderful” and resubmit your work.

5 Likes

I just keep drawing new cards until I get the one in a million all gun control card which I can save for later for an instant blackout.

6 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Save 59% on a two year subscription of the highly rated NordVPN:

4 Likes
  • Apple thread has more – and more contentious – comments than a political, gun or feminist thread.
3 Likes

That’s…um…impressive. Glad I decided to skip it.

Apple annoy me, but not anywhere near as much as OS holy war threads.

This topic was automatically closed after 723 days. New replies are no longer allowed.