Play 2020 Debate BINGO (download + print all 8 cards)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/09/29/play-2020-debate-bingo-download-print-all-8-cards.html

5 Likes

Ha ha yep it sure is funny how one side of the debate is a mildly doddering old man who says off-color things sometimes and the other side is a raging fascist, hell bent on destroying the world entirely to satisfy his own narcissism. Let’s all have an equal laugh about both sides of that with a bingo card. Did NPR make this?

3 Likes

Bazinga! that made me laugh heartily! good one.
you make a very good point that this is no game, no laughing matter. I just have to take the gallows humor at this, the deathbed of our democracy.

Ah, fuck it. I’ll play.

2 Likes

I think if the designer was trying to do a “both sides are equally bad” thing here he wouldn’t have written “DESTROY THE RIGHT WING” in the border text of all the cards.

1 Like

Intent matters less than result, though. Anything that even hints at treating both sides of the current political situation as equal and normal is in very poor taste, IMHO. I would not appreciate a police shooting bingo card just because it said Defund The Police in the margin.

2 Likes

Downloaded, printed and the whole family will be playing along. Our 14-year-old said that he was already interested in watching, so this could help him pay attention. And our 12-year-old daughter may just find it interesting because of the bingo cards. Sure, our country may be sinking, but we can take a moment to enjoy the view.

2 Likes

Remember Dubya having an argument with his secret wireless debate coach during a debate?

“Let me finish! Let me finish!”

Just in case they do it again, Fox is preemptively accusing Biden of the same thing

The term “debate” probably doesn’t accurately describe what will likely be a showcase of insults and finger-pointing. As somebody once said, “It’s hard to win an argument with a smart person. It’s impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.” Good luck, Joe.

5 Likes

Did anyone fill out the bingo cards?
(I couldn’t with all of the cross-talk going on.)

We did here. Got a number of "Bingo"s. Finally got tired of it, it was too easy to fill out.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.