Beach copulator sentenced to 2.5 years

Thus continuing the long slow march of these registries into pointlessness. Seriously, I saw this kind of thing coming when they first came up with this “brilliant plan.” I said it would find its way to becoming something we use on prostitutes and teenage sexters.

Did anyone listen to me? No. Was I absolutely dead fucking accurate? Yes.

6 Likes

Now that I think about it, maybe the best response would be to sit down right next to them, stare disconcertingly, make slightly encouraging grunting noises, and start jerking off. Sometimes you just have to up their ante.

4 Likes

except there is an entire group of people that would be encouraged by that sort of response and like it. :slight_smile: (dogging)

i’d suggest dropping trow and squatting by their heads and starting to take a sht would kill the mood, but again there are people into that as well. pretty much someone into anything…this is exactly the issue with being uptight, the more uptight one is, the less able they are to deal with the vast array of human behavior and expression. we all just need to chill the fck out and let others be so long as they aren’t harming anyone, imho.

3 Likes

Finally, someone thought of the children.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.