Bear jumps into pigpen, quickly regrets it

I saw that movie Hannibal and yeah. Keep me away from the pigs. Glad bears are pretty good at climbing.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Ooh-la-la, indeed! :astonished:

2 Likes

It’s best not to aggravate Shetland ponies, they can be cranky little bastards at the best of times, plus you have to bear in mind how high they are and high high they can reach with their teeth… :confounded:

9 Likes

steve carell anchorman GIF

4 Likes

Don’t F*ck with Pigs.

2 Likes

Not even their heads.

8 Likes

I had no idea pigs felt that way. Point taken.

2 Likes

Deadwood and how Swearington disposed of bodies did it for me.

2 Likes

by comparison, bears are wheeek

2 Likes

In a couple of months I’ll be going outside for my ‘May wee’

Also:

1 Like

1 Like

I’m not sure they are timid so much as masters of energy conservation. Fighting takes calories and bears are all about caloric conservation. They will fight when it’s necessary, but just cannae be bothered otherwise

1 Like

True; there has been a fox in my neighbourhood that has checked out some of the bad ass cats on my street. One of the cats loves dogs and tried to make friends with it, which confused it no end, but it’s been chased off by a Bengal cat who didn’t want to make friends. My take is that a fox is small enough that taking on a determined cat is not worth the effort/calories; a fox is looking for an easy meal, not a fight.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.