Bear jumps into pigpen, quickly regrets it

Originally published at: Bear jumps into pigpen, quickly regrets it | Boing Boing

12 Likes

Good thing that possum wasn’t around to back the pigs up.

36 Likes

Never wrestle with a pig, indeed.

13 Likes

The fight was fair, the bear lost.

9 Likes

I see the bear, and the blue and yellow wotzit in the pig pen.

Is this symbolic of the Russian invasion of Ukraine?

Have i been doomscrolling too much?

28 Likes

Bacon bites back; brown bear bewildered!

26 Likes

It looks like a blue ribbon, although I think a pig would probably eat one at face level.

Maybe just a sign that says, “SOME PIG”.

14 Likes

Disappointed in the bear… though I guess it would have gotten into trouble if it ate one :confused:

3 Likes

I see your swine, and raise you some cranky Shetland ponies.

I actually feel bad for the boar, since it’s obviously pretty scared and confused. I also love the third pony bringing up the rear “Yeah, we really showed 'im!”

I wonder if ponies would chase off a bear? Very likely, since there are many videos of cats chasing off bears (I’ve posted a couple here). Bears really are quite timid, for the most part, it seems.

21 Likes

At first I read this as “Bear jumps into pigeon…” and was a bit nonplussed.

8 Likes

Bear: “Y’all are crazy! I am outta here!”

7 Likes

If only there was a man in there with the bear and pig …

4 Likes

Inter-species tag-team.

2 Likes

“You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, “as greedy as a pig”.”

9 Likes

The Interweb web web web web… pulls through again.

5 Likes

com. :wink:

pigs are strong. my dad was a vet and took care of a pig the owners thought was going to be a pot belly but grew to about the size of the one in the video. it was fairly domesticated, but required six large men to hold down to clip its hooves, all while it tried to bite us.

7 Likes

So the opposite of Anchorman, where the pig jumps into the bear pit and immediately regrets his decision.

4 Likes

r/InstantRegret

4 Likes

Yeah, you do not mess with pigs. They are smart and will eat you up. Literally.

3 Likes