Look at this wild boar go after a hapless Japanese businessman

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/11/04/look-at-this-wild-boar-go-afte.html

4 Likes

Clearly its because they don’t have any AR15’s there.

13 Likes

jesus fracking christmas. what a way to start your day.

11 Likes

Boars have been deputized by Mother Nature to say “fuck you, humans.” Can’t blame her, really.

16 Likes

The pigs are gathering…

30 Likes

tumblr_ojl6biMQiW1rlergfo2_500

13 Likes

What? You think cows are any better?!

21 Likes
20 Likes

This may be as wonderfully exciting as things get in the Hyogo Prefecture, so I say… enjoy.

2 Likes

The wings also served to limit penetration into one’s combat opponent while on fast-moving horseback. If the spear entered in too deeply, then… well… you get the gruesome picture.

4 Likes

I love wild boar for dinner.

5 Likes

What I’m taking away from this is that Japanese boars are 30-50 times more efficient than American hogs.

I don’t want to trade in stereotypes here, but I have to think the different educational systems in the two countries plays a role.

20 Likes

Should start at 1:51

2 Likes

Poor guy…

14 Likes

Look at this wild boar go after a hapless Japanese businessman

Why couldn’t this have been 30 years ago… involving a mindless Soviet apparatchik and a radioactive boar.

1 Like

Free range ponies would keep them under control

12 Likes

Wild boards can be pretty scary, its interesting to see that even across different countries and continents boars are still angry assholes. Growing up, in the area i lived, the blanket advice kids were given is if you saw a wild hog you just noped the fuck away as fast as you could, i don’t think where i lived was part of their natural habitat but its solid advice after seeing this vid.

12 Likes

2 Likes

That’ll teach Mr. Salaryman about that damn pigskin briefcase he thought was so fancy

11 Likes

It’s a lovely morning in Japan and you are a horrible wild boar

8 Likes