Because F#CK you, metric system!

Ikea releasing a meatball the size of a turkey

6 Likes
4 Likes

poronkusema ā€“ (approximately 7.5 km). A Sami measurement of distance; the distance a reindeer can travel before needing to stop to urinate. Today used to describe something that is at a very obscure distance away.

13 Likes

That seems like a lot or stopping to pee for the reindeer!

4 Likes

Reindeer canā€™t pee while running, and they may experience paralysis if they donā€™t pee often enough.

9 Likes

wow. the opposite of the ā€œpee pee danceā€ - pee pee paralysis!

1 Like

I canā€™t either, unless Iā€™m ok with wet leg,

as for the other half, when my back teeth are floating, I really canā€™t concentrate on much elseā€¦

1 Like

iā€™m okay with wet leg. kind of 90s pop punk, butā€¦ checks watchā€¦ written yesterday? really, theyā€™re fun.

6 Likes
5 Likes

6 Likes

15 Likes

I need a standard stoat, for science!

13 Likes

Careful you donā€™t get a blackmarket weasel by mistakeā€¦

12 Likes

No such thing, Iā€™m afraid. Theyā€™re all stotally different from one another.

7 Likes

I need an Imprerial stoat, for an end of week beverage!

8 Likes

10 Likes

itā€™s true! the iguana forecast, that is.

10 Likes

Thatā€™s when theyā€™re so cold they lose their grip and fall from trees, ceilings, walls, etc., right?

6 Likes

I see your stout and raise you a marten.

5 Likes

yup.
and thatā€™s because here we would use iggies as a temperature rather than say, ā€œoh, my! it will drop to 7C tonight! look out for falling iguanaā€™ā€

and for the record, here in the Conch, iā€™ve only seen that phenomenon once, when a smallish (sayā€¦ 12-15 banana in length, because we could never say 1.25 metersā€¦) green iguana dropped from the nieghborā€™s tree into my yard some years ago.

12 Likes