Beep beep! A roadrunner journeys across the US after hiding in a moving van

Originally published at: Beep beep! A roadrunner journeys across the US after hiding in a moving van | Boing Boing

7 Likes

According to the historical documents, the only way to get that thing home is by taping it to an ACME rocket and lighting the fuse.

26 Likes

sad wile e coyote GIF by Looney Tunes

20 Likes

Can’t they just paint a tunnel on the wall? The other side of the tunnel could be in Nevada.

18 Likes

Yup, checks out.

acme

19 Likes

Channel 9 Quotes GIF by The Block

3 Likes

Anything to get out of Las Vegas

4 Likes

Hot on his trail:

15 Likes

And if a coyote had pulled that same stunt would he have gotten all the fanfare and special treatment? Poor ole Wile E would probably been shot at best or sent off to some kind of unwanted wildlife disposal farm. Some days you’re the dog, some days you’re the hydrant. Not poor ole Wile E, that boy is always the hydrant. It just ain’t right.

I´ve know for years that those fuckers are real and not just a cartoon, but somehow my brain still refuses to fully accept it.
I mean just look at that weird little bird! Look at it!
Its awesome, but…

1 Like

There’s a long-standing internet debate over whether the Road Runner says “Beep beep” or “Meep meep”. For the record, I’m on Team “Meep meep”.

The wikipedia page for “Beep,beep(sound)” is informative.

3 Likes

Meep meep all the way

4 Likes

He must have been trying to get to Massachusetts.

5 Likes

Beat me to it.

2 Likes

According to Ralph Phillips, it’s “Beep-beep-zip-tang!”

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.