A driver experienced this astonishingly weird and scary optical illusion in a tunnel

Originally published at: A driver experienced this astonishingly weird and scary optical illusion in a tunnel | Boing Boing

2 Likes

Took me forever to see the illusion. I just saw a puddle on the left side. My brain finally adjusted and let me see the “hole,” but it wouldn’t have stopped me short in the middle of the street like this guy.

6 Likes

Not again…

4 Likes

I knew I had seen this before. I thought I was going crazy for a second. Nope, just BB déjà vu.

7 Likes

If there were a Looney Toons kart game (tentative title: Merrie Motoring) most of the racers could navigate that puddle just fine, but Wile E. Coyote would fall off the course if he tried.

4 Likes

Yep! Reboing!!

5 Likes

Maybe he’s a bee?

5 Likes

That feeling when I realize I read BoingBoing more than the actual site contributors…

Kansas City Chiefs Football GIF by Microsoft Surface

I need to go outside.

4 Likes

puddles are deadly as I said in the post last week…

Just be glad the darn thing wasn’t activated!

2 Likes

There is a tunnel located in Yosemite in CA that is like driving through a tunnel lit up with a strobe light. It’s actually quite scary and fun .

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.