Behold the horrors of Future CNN

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/02/03/behold-the-horrors-of-future-c.html

8 Likes

Holy Fucking Shit! It’s 6:30 AM in California, and I’m ready to start drinking…

22 Likes

Not funny. Terrifying. Guys, would you mind being a little less plausible?

24 Likes

Oh this is so much bullshit. “hurt feelings are dangerous”… No that’s how you know it’s working!

11 Likes

Kellyanne Conway, “America needs to be a safe space for non-violent political discourse, so we are instituting the American Academy of Law and training a new generation of federally appointed Judges to uphold the rights and freedoms guaranteed in the constitution. Because all lives matter.”

6 Likes

Upon first seeing them, my thought was, “Ha ha, how ridic…” and then it dawned on me that they were ridiculously plausible, not ridiculous.

15 Likes

You start drinking at 6:30 AM!?

Amateur…

:wink:

5 Likes

I’m a light drinker, when it turns light outside I start drinking.

13 Likes

Ah good! You scared me there for a sec. I don’t want to be drinking with lightweights!

Bartender! Two beers! And get two beers for my friend here!

6 Likes

Ok, I’ll get the shots then.

2 Likes

1 Like

Funny that’s how trunpsters think of ‘idiot liberals’ ‘they get their fe fes hurt pity me.’

2 Likes

Have one on me. Heck. Have two.

3 Likes

Please. Just don’t.

I’m still working on my new power plan to harvest the energy of people like bill hicks and george orwell spinning in their graves. Anyone else? All the founders of the united states for instance…

3 Likes

Is ayan rand dead yet? I’m sure there’s a way for trump to outrage her too.

2 Likes

It’s a fun game, make your own CNN headline:

“Democracy: Is It Really Necessary?”

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.