Ben and Jerry's Bernie Yearning flavor exists -- sorta

[Read the post]

1 Like

pretty neat, but when I first heard the description I wondered how well that would actually work. Usually when I get ben and jerry’s ice cream it’s so dense and hard that i can only scoop off little bits at a time… unless i let it melt a little. I can’t imagine it would be easy to mix in that chocolate layer… it would take a lot of struggle… maybe part of the analogy?

8 Likes

the TRUMP flavor is just a scoop of cow manure with some orange cotton candy shoved on top. people are talking about it though.

12 Likes

Not noted in this source: the Sanders campaign paid for all costs (around $4 per pint) associated with making this limited run (except for Ben’s labor) to avoid any appearance of impropriety.

\\ How twisted is it that $150 of ice cream can get you in trouble, but billions of dark dollars are a-ok?

8 Likes

the TRUMP flavor is just a scoop of cow manure with some orange cotton candy shoved on top. people are talking about it though.

male cow

1 Like

I’m struggling to get past the word “yearning” in this non-sexual context.

I bought one, but I just enjoyed the 1% and told the rest of it to get a damn job.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.