Ben Carson says he faked names of kids he tried to stab or smash back when he was a violent bully

Carson is the crazy man selling crazy to the crazy people.

FACT!

5 Likes

Well, everyone knows Ben Carson died at Little Bighorn. What this book pre-supposes isā€¦ maybe he didnā€™t?

3 Likes

ā€œI stabbed people, I swear!!!ā€ ā€¦ Said no presidential candidate ever, till now

3 Likes

Fair. I overstepped.

Totally separate note: if folks havenā€™t been following the #BenCarsonWikipedia hashtag on twitter? Youā€™re missing out if you havenā€™t beenā€¦

?

You say that like itā€™s a bad thing.

1 Like

I like Mother Jones. But I imagine defenders of Ben Carson et al might not consider it ā€˜fair and balancedā€™ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Alright, Iā€™m actually coming to Carsonā€™s defense in this case. Saying he ā€œtried to stab a child with a knifeā€ strongly implied to me that he was not a child at the time himself. Trying to stab a child when you are an adult is some crazy shit that you should be in prison for. Trying to stab a friend when you are a kid is a troubling incident, but doesnā€™t tell us much of anything about the person you grew up to be.

Full disclosure, I tried to kill someone in grade 6.

at 3.25 percent, sanderā€™s rating isnā€™t significantly better than either.

1 Like

Did you succeed in that endeavor?

Definitely only tried. Probably for the best.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.