Bernie Sanders releases video that shows how similar Kavanaugh and Trump are when defending against sexual assault allegations

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/10/01/bernie-sanders-releases-video.html

5 Likes

Buuuuuttttt… No one cares. No one’s allegiances will be changed. If you thought Trump / Kav was a dick, how much more reminding does one need? And for supporters its the same. They will double/triple-down on “their side”. Numbing. Politics is truly a game of BS, yet citizens are the unfortunate recipients of the outcomes. And it’s all about petty oneupsmanship for the priviledged, rich, and mostly white players. People like Bernie will never truly be let in.

1 Like

One theory is that Kavanaugh already thinks he’s not going to get confirmed, and the performance last week was about helping him get some kind of new “spokesman for the right” status, or maybe his own Fox News show. So it’s pitch-perfect for the conspiracy crowd.

4 Likes

Democrats are great conspiracists. They play the long game by planting vulnerable young women at parties with SCOTUS nominees decades in advance. They even recruit their own enemies, like Donald Trump, to come out and admit on tape to non-consensual sexual contact years in advance of him running for president. Masterminds I tell you.

9 Likes

There’s probably a story on brietbarf right now reporting this and comments from the believers to praise the story. I don’t have the nerve to look.

1 Like

Isn’t someone acting like a jackass assuming they’d lose how we ended up with our current president?

4 Likes

Democracy Now had a section today about the similarities to the Anita Hill questionings in 91. The arguments were also very similar the circus line almost identical. Really sad how little these institutions have changed in 27 years.

1 Like

The first rule of Rape Club is to Sigh, Deny, Lie, and as a last resort, Cry.

The second rule is Get Rapin’

2 Likes

“This is a circus”
Kava-naughty

14 Likes

Rapey see, rapey do.

1 Like

The dems even paid Dr Ford to bring up the sexual abuse back in 2012. They used a time machine to go back and set this whole thing up. Don’t believe me? Ask the gay frog.

2 Likes

I’m enjoying the claim (still) that Kavanaugh’s family has been destroyed by the allegations.

Because, last I heard, he’s not getting a divorce. I’m also a bit skeptical on the idea that his wife and kids were receiving death threats…

4 Likes

“Sexual Assault for Dummies” -DT

4 Likes

“My family has been destroyed” [by my behavior].

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.