Bernie Sanders' spoken-word album

I stand corrected on that. I will now revise to say that both Nate Silver and Harry Enten of FiveThirtyEight have made obvious errors against Sanders as I’ve shown above with facts and evidence (that includes Silver’s own link to polls).

Sanders hasn’t stalled. Again, I ask you… why are we still debating this obvious falsehood? All we have to do is look at the polls he linked to and watch their progression afterwards. His prediction was blatantly wrong. Sanders is still surging at the same rate as he’s been for months and he’s still doing so as of literally yesterday on the 21st.

The credibility of FiveThirtyEight has stalled when it comes to their persistent errors that work against Sanders (and reality). I don’t really blame them. Like many other establishment pundits, they simply don’t understand our 2015 grassroots dynamic that surrounds Sanders and it’s causing obvious cognitive dissonance as Sanders’ persistent gains on Hillary is proving the establishment wrong over time.

The corporate media and punditry is now provably wrong about Sanders. They bloviated (some might say propagated) repeatedly and vociferously that by now Sanders would be “dead in the water” and he was clearly a “flash in the pan”. Now, after Sanders’ sustained climb, I guess they’ll just slither under a rock of denial and hope some of us won’t notice that their credibility is shot to shit.

Why are progressives still listening to these people that still claim doom and gloom for Sanders after being so very wrong about him thus far?

Should we also listen to GW Bush’s advice and predictions on Iraq today? Makes just as much sense.

By the way, I’m willing to take some bets on Sanders here:

I’m willing to bet a ban via the mods, etc. – Anyone who is game, let me know and let’s discuss the conditions.