Best harness for helping my 100+ lb dog post-knee surgery

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/03/01/best-harness-for-helping-my-10.html

2 Likes

This machine fights capitalism…

3 Likes

“More lifts please?”

3 Likes

I think you need to install a system of overhead rails and a support system to move along them to hook up to Nemo’s harness.

2 Likes

I have one of those for my (very nervous) Italian Greyhound, and it was honestly one of the best purchases for a small dog I can think of. Being able to grab him and lift him safely and quickly (and at least somewhat comfortably, for him) when he gets spooked is so valuable, and the confidence that he can’t slip out of it is a wonder when you’ve had to grab him by the paw before to stop him running into traffic.

2 Likes

I just wanna snuggle and smooch that pupper after a good round of treats and chin/head/ear/butt scratches. What a sweet looking beasty. :heart:

2 Likes

Just the nice Criterion Edition version of Obsolete Suspensions maybe, if the YouTube supercuts of Tom Cruise wirework parody don’t suit. Things are a little rough out there for enjoying the newly rehydrated West (flowing mud, icy flowing mud, gelato afogatto etc.) esp. if he doesn’t identify as a Darker Coastal Pyrenees [throws down for period doggo Ottoman-wear in a daydream, sips boiled mud.]

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.