Best joint-roller in the world earns $1000s for his creations

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/08/03/best-joint-roller-in-the-world.html

1 Like

A stoner who works hard? At what, irony?

13 Likes

11 Likes

The product has built in obsolescence, too!

5 Likes

Thumbs up for the video length.

5 Likes

Wait, I thought we were supposed to despise the one percenters? Private jets and trashing hotel suites? I’m confused.

2 Likes

I was under the impression that the best joint-roller in the world met his end after challenging Pearly Sweetcake in the infamous Smoke Off of '72.

12 Likes
4 Likes

The Calistoga Kid wuz robbed! Poetry is written by the winners!

And stuff!

Man!

1 Like

I…
I just…
I don’t get it.

But that’s ok.

4 Likes

It does seem to be the definition of the term “Conspicuous Consumption.” :slight_smile:

3 Likes
6 Likes

I mean, people are paying hundreds, thousands of dollars for stuff like cakes that look like anything. This is just more stimulating than a sugar rush.

Anyhow, I’ve got to wonder if “Greenhand” is his actual name. I suppose it’s more subtle than ‘Bluntsmith.’

4 Likes

Well, you thought wrong. We’re supposed to despise the system that further enriches the already-wealthy at the expense of everyone else, not necessarily the individuals who benefit from it.

1 Like

unless they can’t take a good ribbing about their privilege, or are demonstrable jerks. Then it’s game on.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.