Betsy DeVos tries to explain why money should be taken away from schools

conservative white people comparing the size of their jesus.

1 Like

Our roads are a total disaster because every source of revenue that was supposed to fund road repairs in Michigan have been diverted elsewhere. This video explains two ways by which our tax dollars aren’t going where they’re supposed to.

The saddest part is that there are sooooo many people here who are still harboring the delusion that the charter schools are better. Standardized test scores show that they’re slightly better than the worst public schools, but significantly worse than the better public schools.

3 Likes

De-funding is always the first step, let it deteriorate, and then complain that it isn’t working and people deserve better. (And “better” always turns out to be some private profit center.)

7 Likes

Thanks, awesome viddie that explains the greedy machinations behind corporate scammery really well.

I wonder if Trudeau is any less on board with that shit than that neoliberal tool Obama was.

1 Like

No, what you are reading is meaningless word salad, “sound and fury signifying nothing.” It is meant to be like the technobabble on Star Trek, lots of words that seem like they should mean something but devoid of actual content. It is a standard political scheme, but the current group of nincompoops in DC have raised it to a true, if very disturbing, art form.

Betsy DeVos is quite open about the fact that she literally bought her cabinet position.

"My family is the largest single contributor of soft money to the national Republican Party. I have decided to stop taking offense at the suggestion that we are buying influence. Now I simply concede the point. They are right.”

6 Likes

I sure that a lot of them are clinging to Positive Christianity though

5 Likes
3 Likes

Much more than just one Sheriff is in on that scam:

And then there’s this:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.