Biden leads Trump by 22% with women

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/02/01/biden-leads-trump-by-22-with-women.html

6 Likes

We’ll see if my fellow white women end up going with white supremacy (again) over their own interests…

29 Likes

It is baffling to see people stand up for fascism and a self-proclaimed dictator over their rights.

24 Likes

I’m hoping they’re also the ones in the misogyny thread who believe they shouldn’t vote at all (for Biblical or patriarchal reasons).

:crossed_fingers:t4:

14 Likes

Yeah… they probably think that they’ll be different somehow, that the leopard will NEVER eat their face… Their man will protect their rights and vote in their interest, despite showing how little their care for women’s political rights and social equality! Gah! Girl! No! Run!

whoopi goldberg ghost GIF

Episode 8 Ugh GIF by Law & Order

Tradwives all! Strange Aeons made a helpful graph!

18 Likes

Who knew that “grab them by the pussy” was not a winning electoral strategy?

7 Likes

As already mentioned, there are always some really gross exceptions.

This started as an edgy “joke” by women who supported Trump and now it’s a widely available T-shirt.

5 Likes

It’s a nice poll. Let’s all go vote again and have a nice repeat of 2020. Then we can start winding up for 2028 and whomever is going to replace Biden.

13 Likes

They really need the vomit emoji as part of the discourse “like” options.

8 Likes

I have no pity for anyone who isn’t a rich, white, straight, Christian male voting R. If you’re missing any of these, they actively state they hate and devalue you. Tokens will be spent and you won’t be considered “one of the good ones”.

9 Likes

Fascism and misogeny have been irreparably intertwined since the beginning. But please don’t take my word for it: “The multitude, like a woman, is meant to be violated.” - Benito Mussolini

7 Likes

Man, the internalized misogyny (and racism) are strong for it to only be a 22% gap…

12 Likes

To be fair (if one must) it’s fine for Republican women to want their pussies grabbed by Trump. The problem is that they want Trump to grab everyone’s pussy.

For shame

7 Likes

The whole point of those shirts was to dismiss and belittle any concerns about Trump committing sexual assault with impunity. Whether they are personally turned on by Trump is irrelevant.

6 Likes

Just remember that these polls skew heavily to older, whiter, wealthier people who 1. Answer phone calls from unknown numbers and 2. Take the time to talk with pollsters.

Most younger people who are working class and tech-savvy aren’t included in the results because they don’t participate.

10 Likes

One would hope a proper poll is weighted to account for that bias

1 Like

Thank you. Needed that.
Very little else here suprises me.
Come on America, vote the blue, and let’s kick that mangomaniac into the Sun once and for all.

2 Likes

I don’t believe that missing data from several whole categories of voters can be accounted for mathematically. If one can account for the unknown then why bother collecting data?

10 Likes

There used to be women’s organizations opposed to suffrage as well. Pretty sad, but there have always been politicians who somehow manage to get people to support policies that are against their own self-interest.

7 Likes