Big Bill Hell's used cars

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/01/11/big-bill-hells-used-cars.html

6 Likes

Indeed, Rob, you have been remiss. That was childishly entertaining.

Sadly, your Cleveland video provided the “not available” error. :sleepy:

6 Likes

Thanks @beschizza, I needed a big dumb laugh today.

6 Likes

Challenge pissing? Thank 'ya hon. :wink:

“Honey we have a brand new car!”

5 Likes

Better do your kegels!

3 Likes

You can click it to go to YouTube!

5 Likes

Seems kinda tame for Baltimore in my experience. I got told to fuck off last week by a mother with three small children for warning her she was about to be hit by a truck while jaywalking.

13 Likes

Predictably, there’s a hasty jab at Detroit at the end. Sorry, Cleveland, I’ve seen your underbelly, Detroit is safer, cleaner, and has a modicum of taste when it comes to public art.

[edited to remove cruft]

7 Likes

One of the guys on the Elite: Dangerous subreddit did a parody of this too

2 Likes

6 Likes

The Cleveland video was great (ironically.)

1 Like

I used to find the “Hastily Made Cleveland Tourism Videos” really funny, but now they strike me as sad. I don’t know if it’s me getting older or just the change in the overall zeitgeist. When those videos came out, Obama had just been sworn in, the economy had crashed but some things were starting to turn around. Good golly it’s been 10 years.

Actually, you posted it less than two metric years ago, so that just goes to show what “learning” is worth

4 Likes

Use to live in the Northern Virginia side of the DC Metro area and travel to Baltimore for work periodically. Can confirm.

1 Like

Charm City! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Actually, you posted it less than two metric years ago, so that just goes to show what “learning” is worth

Actually, I think fucking amazing Rob covered his fucking ass on this one – he didn’t post that shit while he was in fucking Baltimore, amifookinrite??

4 Likes

Rob:

1 Like

When I moved to Pittsburgh a decade ago, it and Cleveland were still roughly comparable cities but the gap is pretty obvious now and has added a certain edge to the traditional rivalries, at least for those people who still care.

3 Likes

Amazing! We have so many Baltimore posts it was buried 4 pages into the search results. I’ve scheduled another repost for 2021.

13 Likes

Somehow these two go together like pizza & beer.

2 Likes