Bigfoot caught on camera peeping on a Virginia woodsman and howling into the night (video)

Originally published at: Bigfoot caught on camera peeping on a Virginia woodsman and howling into the night (video) | Boing Boing

3 Likes

No Way Reaction GIF by Originals

12 Likes

https://skepticalinquirer.org/2002/03/bigfoot-at-50-evaluating-a-half-century-of-bigfoot-evidence/

5 Likes

At the point where he implied that his camera had stopped working because he had filmed Bigfoot, I had to give up.

Chelsea Peretti Eye Roll GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

12 Likes

I totally thought this was going to turn into a rick-roll, disappointed when it didn’t.

7 Likes
3 Likes

Is it just me, or are we in a new era of cryptids and UFO’s and other woo? Very much reminds me of the 1970’s. I expect those old Time Life books to start showing up in ads again.

“Want to know more? Read the book!”

9 Likes

Updated map based on this additional information:

8 Likes

Oh, GenX brother, you brought me back! The goofy TV shows, the grainy images, and, FFS, Time-Life book sets! I suddenly now see that all those sets of dictionaries and decades and dictionaries etc were our pre-internet. Look it up in the Library, OR, go to the Time-Life shelf.

5 Likes

4 Likes

That’s bigfoot’s cousin, sporkfoot.

4 Likes

But you don’t hear about Spontaneous Human Combustion anymore! How come? Did we find a cure? I miss the constant Spontaneous Human Combustion of my youth.

14 Likes

With everyone carrying around lithium batteries now, I’m surprised you don’t hear about it more.

6 Likes

Don’t look at me, I was in Maine last week being mistaken for a squatch.
Probably my cousin, Mel.

3 Likes

In case you’ve not heard it - and you don’t fancy sleeping for the next week - this recording from Ontario is the reason I won’t be going down to the woods today…

3 Likes

Seth Meyers Dude GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

2 Likes

You know why we don’t hear about spontaneous human combustion anymore? Liberals, that’s why! AOC and her “green new deal,” and fricking Biden has made it so expensive that an honest, god-fearing American’s carbon molecules can’t burst into an exothermic reaction without some snowflake liberal ranting about climate change. Even if you get a “safe space” away from antifa long enough to explode into your constituent molecules, you can’t afford it!

IMG_3592

5 Likes

Another Big Nothing sighting.

1 Like

It’s David Naughton complaining about the film script.

3 Likes

Animated GIF

2 Likes