"Bigfoot Watcher Chasing Chemtrails Records a UFO"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/11/06/bigfoot-watcher-chasing-chem.html

3 Likes

The cow mooing was the best part.

20 Likes

This is the type of stuff that echoes inside of Rudy Giuliani’s brain. Only more tinny and with reverb and doppler effects.

19 Likes

Needs more cowbell.

11 Likes

I thought the cow was named Yeti!

10 Likes

images

28 Likes

Physics is hard.

6 Likes

For the record: No, I cannot count the number of times that I have impressed people by pointing out Venus in broad daylight.

41 Likes

Marc Abell –the CEO of Colorado Bigfoot, a provider of Bigfoot videos

You mean “CEO” as in there’s actually a registered corporation called “Colorado Bigfoot”??

Oh, OK. Yeah, I guess that’s totally normal.

4 Likes

In true Bigfoot photography fashion the guy was completely unable to keep the camera still and centered on his target.

22 Likes

I’ve always wondered why they have these nice cameras but never bother with a tripod.

Anyways, it was cool he caught a satellite at sunset. Good reflections of the sun off of it as it rotated, made a nice twinkling. (Or maybe Venus, hard to tell with him moving around so much whether or not it was standing still or moving)

12 Likes

He was doing so well until he ruined it all by accidentally showing the curvature of the earth.

27 Likes

I can’t enjoy laughing at these people anymore. They get as many votes as I do. So the joke is on me.

The aliens and cryptids are imaginary, but the crisis is real.

10 Likes

I made the mistake of watching it on YouTube and glancing at the comments. You’re right, it’s not as funny as it used to be.

10 Likes

In another twist, it turns out that was the very same UFO that pro-vaccine illuminati reptilians used to project the hologram of the Loch Ness Monster destroying WTC7.

17 Likes

It’s called ice. I’ve got some in my drink right here.

3 Likes

Oh to be so excited by such simple things. It must be fun to be this guy.

1 Like

I’m Bigfoot watching a UFO’s chem trail right now!

6 Likes

Randall Munroe is an optimist…

or not…

10 Likes

Is that you, Footie?

2 Likes