Bikini top that looks like bare breasts

Or shorts that make it look like you’re wearing a Speedo. That would be bad enough, on most bodies.

Your design borders on the risque, while this design is a perfectly ordinary bikini top. The objective is to entertain cognitive dissonance on the part of the would be censor, not to confirm it,

A lot of people in mainland Europe wonder why British people get so drunk and generally have no sense of proportion when they do relax. There just seems to be this idea in some places that despite all evidence to the contrary, a better society is achieved through more regulation and not exposing younger children to these damaging influences. Young people shouldn’t see people drinking alcohol, because alcohol is about getting drunk. They should wear modest clothes, because wearing less is about sex.Then you get this backlash where people resist the rules and see explicit rejection of them as being a virtue. In a sense it is at that point, but where the focus is on letting people live their own lives without morally analyzing every aspect of their clothing and leisure choices, you seem to get happier people who are less concerned about making a political point in all of these choices.

4 Likes

Certain flavors of religion have persuaded themselves that humans weren’t meant to be naked. I guess that’s why God gave us fig leaves. They have twisted their own minds and emotions into an unhealthy, unnatural mess. Then they pass their “morality” on to their children, which I consider to be a form of child abuse, to create another totally screwed up generation which, in the U.S. anyway, worships flags, guns, and Jesus.

Murder on prime-time T.V. is O.K., but don’t be showing a bare nipple - that’s the road to sin.

If you saw me at the beach, you’d have to form an international tribunal.

2 Likes

There’s a principle in the new testament that you have a lot of freedom, but you shouldn’t use this freedom where it’s going to harm other people - you’re free to drink alcohol, but it’s best not to if you’re around someone who has a drinking problem. You can control what you do when it offends people, but you are doing this freely and out of love for them rather than being controlled by their conscience. Their conscience is their own and is never over yours, nor do their problems become some general rule that everyone should obey. Nobody is supposed to judge someone else’s way of life or argue about what they feel is right and wrong for themselves, and anything you do should be for the benefit of others. This could be a good idea as far as it goes, but I’ve seen it being used in conservative UK churches to prop up a very legalistic approach where you are definitely being being held accountable for someone else’s issues. A theoretical weaker person is used to say that essentially, nobody should drink alcohol, women should dress very modestly and people should generally follow a fairly strict moral code (which is very different from what the passage actually says).

It’s kind of depressing when people in a 1st century society that accepted slavery and a lot of other social evils were more liberal than 21st century people who claim to follow their example.

You mean like these http://crapsouvenirs.com/wp-content/main/2011_04/Photo%2055.jpg

If you don’t come in white, see an urologist.

1 Like

So… God wants people with latex allergies to be naked?

Move to France!

I don’t think you’re allowed to swim in board shorts there…

I’ll patent it and you can make it. Then I’ll sue you for 50% of the take. I think that’s the only way I could feel good about doing this.

1 Like

I’ve already whipped up a batch of 60 for samples.

Oh for God sake, press the tit and get on with it !

That’s pretty much exactly my point. I’ve been to similar places where topless sunbathing isn’t ripping asunder the moral fabric, and children aren’t being spontaneously sucked into hell. Seems a much healthier attitude IMHO, or at least a much more mature attitude rather than the drooling and giggling “heh heh boobz!” that happens here in the US.
And don’t get me started on the whole breastfeeding in public “debate”… 1) That’s about as non-sexual as it gets. and 2) how ridiculous is it that people try to banish it to “hidden” areas, particularly bathrooms etc… Do you want to eat where other people are taking shits? Not me. (this actually happened to my wife at her craptastic old workplace where they didn’t want her pumping in the doctors’ office (a communal office shared by women doctors at her work), and told her she had to pump in the bathroom. Nosiree bob. Luckily, CA has a law on the books that a workplace has to provide a CLEAN area for mothers to breastfeed/pump. Their offer? Storage closet. Nice…

1 Like

I like to think that if I was a woman with a body like that I’d wear clothes like that.

Sadly, I probably wouldn’t… because basically my fellow men are jerks.

That’s Wendy O. Williams, so I guarantee you she did not put up with jerks.

2 Likes

No, it’s okay, you see, because the nipples printed on the bikini top?

They’re MALE nipples.

So we’re good, not indecent.

5 Likes

Oh, we could just skip the whole bikini top and go for nipple pasties! (Male, of course, so they can’t be indecent).

The male nipple bit would make for an interesting court case in an area that had restrictions.

Now to make a merkin bikini bottom…

You need a kickstarter raises ten times as much as you need and fucks up your manufacturing plan too!

I’m sure there’s a joke to be made here about Wendy O. Koopa and her outfit, but I can’t quite put it together.