Billboard displays huge swastika and other vile messages in PA – and nothing can be done (video)

From Billboard along busy Butler County intersection causing commotion among community – WPXI

“What I’m doing and I like free dialogue anybody can see me and come see me and give me their views and I would respect their views and all I want is for them to respect my views,” said John Placek, the billboard’s owner.

also, from https://www.pghcitypaper.com/pittsburgh/community-reacts-to-swastika-branded-billboard-appearing-in-butler-county/Content?oid=22710797

The signs are situated on property owned by Owen Oesterling, who is believed to be leasing it to John Placek, according to the Eagle.

Placek, of Worthington, Pa., has a history of installing billboards with similarly offensive messaging on private property throughout Western Pennsylvania.

Earlier this year, the Jewish Chronicle reported on the appearance of the same swastika-themed display in Armstrong County. In 2019, Placek was forced to sell a gas station in Worthington after he installed a billboard with racist messaging that angered Sunoco management, according to Triblive.

29 Likes