Man tries to remove Trump sign from front yard, receives electric shock

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/01/07/man-tries-to-remove-trump-sign.html

3 Likes

Way to own the libtards!

/s

Why is bOING bOING giving this oxygen?

40 Likes

Uploaded as early as Nov, 2016 (maybe earlier). Sign looked old so I searched for older videos.

It was # 1 in this playlist of 27 videos.

17 Likes

Is anyone surprised that one of Biff’s supporters would electrify a lawn sign? It’s all about mean-spirited bullying.

24 Likes

Good thing he didn’t try to piss on it.

trump’s grave will be electrified.

19 Likes

But all they needed was a pair of rubber gloves…

2 Likes

Through rubber gloves is the only safe way to touch anything trump related.

53 Likes

I will be unmarked to the rest of the world from improving it.

4 Likes

Why would you want to remove a morons label? This lets the neighborhood know that a person who likes lying cheaters and racisits lives here.

37 Likes

Staged? He almost seems to react before even touching it

12 Likes

31 Likes

my local Bernie House takes care of that with cinder blocks–they’re on a main road and have experienced “drive thru’s” before
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D-5lFctXYAM3278.jpg:large

9 Likes

I think a flaming, pointy stick would work too, particularly if the thing in question is Trump himself and the touching is done with a great deal of force. Repeatedly.

ETA that the flaming and pointy bits are neglectable as long as the vigorous touching is retained. If you’ve seen Midsommar, you know what I have in mind.

5 Likes

Let the deplorable jackasses identify themselves. It saves a lot of trouble for anyone who might not already know to shun them.

6 Likes

This definitely doesn’t seem staged.

6 Likes
  1. Don’t remove signs from peoples’ yards, even if the signs suck.

2. There are booby trap laws, though I am not sure if this would fall under that or not. So maybe don’t set up booby traps.

3. Feels a bit staged, but hey, who knows.

31 Likes

14 Likes

If I was going to “vandalize” a Trump sign I’d do it by adding a second sign that read: “Con Artists take note” with an arrow pointing to the Trump sign.

Frankly, if Trump signs in your front yard did one thing, it identified the easily conned.

11 Likes

Well… If electrifying a sign is mean-spirited bullying, what do you call stealing a sign from someone else’s lawn? Righteous self-expression?

Either way, I would find it quite believable that someone would stage something like this.

Previously:

9 Likes

“Now Available in the Boing Boing Shop…”

7 Likes