Trump supporters claim garage was tagged with anarchy symbol, BLM, and "Biden 2020"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/09/24/trump-supporters-claim-garage-was-tagged-with-anarchy-symbol-blm-and-biden-2020.html

6 Likes

A dry run for a Reichstag fire perhaps.

26 Likes

Because everybody knows anarchists are loyal Democratic party supporters who love Biden.

:roll_eyes:

84 Likes

I’m calling it now - insurance fraud.

79 Likes

Pretty soon they are going to move on from mis-calling the Democratic party the DEMOCRAT party to calling it the Anarcrat party…

20 Likes

I’m calling it now - false flag.

18 Likes

The anarchy symbol is badly mis-drawn, almost with certainty they did this themselves.

14 Likes

If they use their long form expression it will be the “Fascist Antifa Anarcrat Party”.

4 Likes

Because all REAL anarchists draw the symbol exactly the same. :thinking:

8 Likes

Yes, because Joe Biden’s 36 years as senator and 8 years as VP were noted as a failure to his loudly-professed desire to institute anarchy in the United States. Northern Delaware, while blue, is pretty wealthy, we wouldn’t keep voting him in if we thought he was going to nationalize DuPont or the various banks or the other literal thousands of companies legal incorporated in Wilmington.

4 Likes

Yup. Because of course that was the only house “tagged” and none of the neighbors noticed it going on. I bet his repair estimate is overinflated by a contractor friend as well.

(I work in insurance fraud and have a rash of auto vandalism cases this year)

22 Likes

FAAPers?

Them darn FAAPers going around FAAPing all over the place.

12 Likes

So they just FAAP off!

7 Likes

These dummies didn’t realize that the RNC was last month–they’re too late to get invited as speakers!

21 Likes

When you join the Anarchist party you’re given your soros-supplied anarchist cookbook and anarchist style guide, deviating more than 10° from the recommended Ⓐ can have you disbarred :pensive:

21 Likes

According to the article:

She recalled a troubling experience her husband had about 10 days ago while working in downtown Minneapolis on a construction site. His pickup with the Trump flag was parked nearby, when someone “drove by slowly and took pictures,” she said, and feces was later left at his vehicle when he went on a water break.

Because if they were taking pictures, they absolutely must have been taking pictures of his truck. And that couldn’t have just been an asshole who didn’t pick up after their dog. His truck was targeted!

Seems legit to me.

16 Likes

Kind of an oxymoron.

2 Likes

So they claim. The whole part of insurance fraud is separating what people say from what they actually documented. I would love to see the repair bill he paid compared to what was submitted to the insurance company.

4 Likes

I am amazed at how people on the right seem to think this is true, i.e. every single person out on the streets expressing rage and frustration and demanding change is, to them, a card carrying Democrat, which is just…so…short…sighted.

9 Likes

Those nasty leftists sure seem to come out of the woodwork right before elections, don’t they?

18 Likes